Jambands.ca

Lost

phishtaper

I was right on one guess for last night's episode (no big feat, considering it was pretty much given away in the cast listing at the top of the episode) but completely wrong considering the fate of the main featured character. This whole season has been rock solid, especially in comparison with the first part of last season, and while last night was not as great as other episodes, it was still pretty decent. It had a great mindfrick at the top of the show, Ben being Ben, and evil Rachel Ray ... what's not to love?

Last night's episode was certainly a little weak in comparison to last week's but I think they set the high water mark for the season with that one.

I was a little worried about where the show was going when these new characters were introduced but i'm liking the developments.

Ben is glorious.

Edited by Guest

Must we have another argument?

oops, i did look for an existing thread on this, but couldnt find one. sorry, wasnt intending this to be a re-hash or open any searing wounds. ;)

i just tried to watch it last night - after Idol, 'natch - and had no idea what the hell was going on ... and i actually watched it for the first year, which didnt help me a bit.

Oh man... love this show!!

I keep worrying that it will go the way of the X-Files, but so far I think they have done a great job of keeping this show fresh and interesting...

I do believe that they should end it after next season though...

tru dat!!!!!

Oh man... love this show!!

I keep worrying that it will go the way of the X-Files, but so far I think they have done a great job of keeping this show fresh and interesting...

I do believe that they should end it after next season though...

I read before this season that the producers had decided to have 40 more episodes. There will be a closure to all story lines... supposedly :)

ms.hux and I didn't get it really when there was a barrage of people going nutz over Lost. Well, during the writers strike I downloaded season one and 2 and suggested that we give her a shot again.

We're almost done season 2 and feel pretty damn hooked on it. Some nights we'll watch 3 fucking episodes! Some of the cliffhangers were so evil though. I can't imagine waiting a week or even an entire summer to get to the next episode.

We're almost done season 2 and feel pretty damn hooked on it. Some nights we'll watch 3 fucking episodes! Some of the cliffhangers were so evil though. I can't imagine waiting a week or even an entire summer to get to the next episode.

Yup, I can't handle these kind of shows if I can only watch one episode a week. I need to do at least 2 or 3 at a time. I've "banked" up about 4 episodes to get through this weekend from the current season.

Season 3 seemed to lose it a little. I think that they had some issues with creative direction and some of the writers. You could tell (much like the last season of 24). They seem to be back on track this season though which is a good thing.

They really do need to wrap this one up. Don't stretch this show out too long.

There are tons of websites that take the show to a whole other level. The "clues" that have been purposefully leaked by the show and extra Dharma Co. film footage, etc. make it a lot of fun. There are a lot of people REALLY into this show :)

http://www.magiclamp.org/index.php/lost-spoilers/official-abc-lost-websites/

http://www.lost-tv.com/links/

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

???

Does any one have any opinions as to what is going on?

My theory used to be they had all died in the crash but were in some kind of limbo awaiting heaven or hell. It was pretty good for a time but this year has sort of blown it out of the water.

kev and I live for this show! All other tv series pretty much suck (except for documentaries and travel and what not). We didn't watch it for the first year and then decided to rent the first 3 episodes. We were so hooked that we went back that day, got the rest of the 1st season and junked on it like crack addicts! Ever since then, we have been pure addicts....I love this show. You definitely have to watch it from the very beginning and don't skip any seasons.

BEST SHOW EVER!(almost)

whats with the evil racheal ray comment? i musta missed her. i definitly think Micheal wll be bens "guy on the boat"

and what about the flash forward with sayid being bens little killing machine? protecting the island? craaaazy

we saw an asian guy rocking it on jeopardy for a few days last week and it was so friggin weird. his voice, his face even reminded me of the dharma training video with the asian guy. they must be related lol

anyone else jonesing for more info on this Joshua guy?

and rubberdinghy, i echo your comments for echo brought back.

we love lost, and have all of s3 and s4 so far on dvd if anyone needs a copy of an episode.

The face we don't expect to see next week

Micheal' date=' I'm assuming

[/quote']

Hello worst hidden shocker in TV history if it is, since everyone knows that character will be back this season.

I'm hoping Echo rises from the dead.

If we're going that way, I hope for the return of blonde doctor ... highly unlikely, I'm afraid.