Jambands.ca

whopper

phishtaper

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not hungover at all. I never drink during the work week anymore. I haven't in years. I have plenty of time on the weekends for that :)

I was just in a greasy breakfast mood and one of the girls from work suggested McDonalds. It had been a while so I went with it. It beats the fruit smoothie I usually have for taste and enjoyment. However, I am already feeling sluggish from eating it. I have much more energy with the smoothie.

I will let you know where I go from here. I am going for break now. I think I am just going to have a coke. This may be a bad eating day...

stay tuned

It beats the fruit smoothie I usually have for taste and enjoyment. However, I am already feeling sluggish from eating it. I have much more energy with the smoothie.

So you just proved that statement wrong then I think. Enjoyment goes a long way after the initial 3 bites. I fuckin' love the morning smoothie. Sharon's got the best recipe. It's a super power smoothie. Ask nicely and maybe she'll share it.

I've been meaning to hit the new fish sandwich at Wendy's. I never go to Fast food joints anymore but once in a while I like a filet-o-fish or maybe a Harvey's Veg.Burger.

For me the greatest example of product falling way short of hype is A&W. So many people I knew loved the papa Burger and I tried it and it sucked.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've been waiting patiently for Ms. Hux's smoothie recipe but yesterday morning I figured I'd waited long enough. I thought I'd share my smoothie recipe with you here and now.

Let me preface this by saying that this little ensemble was a fantastic start to my day, I had buckets of energy, felt very clear minded and I made enough so that whenever my energy level dipped I simply had to amble over to the fridge to top up and soar on through the day.

So to make my smoothie you'll need the following ingredients: homo milk and lots of it, bananas, 2 eggs, vanilla extract, strawberry iced cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream in the carton, bacon grease to give the drink some texture, half a bottle of cointreau, dark rum to taste, nutmeg, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, chocolate pudding, 6 oz peach schnapps and cream soda.

Directions: place ingredients in blender. blend til smooth. drink.

enjoy folks, you can thank me later.

So to make my smoothie you'll need the following ingredients: homo milk and lots of it, bananas, 2 eggs, vanilla extract, strawberry iced cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream in the carton, bacon grease to give the drink some texture, half a bottle of cointreau, dark rum to taste, nutmeg, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, chocolate pudding, 6 oz peach schnapps and cream soda.

Could a couple of tablespoons of "[color:green]herbal" butter be added to that? If so, should any of those ingredients be cut back?

Aloha,

Brad

Well I've been waiting patiently for Ms. Hux's smoothie recipe

So sorry Dave. I'm sure I've posted it on here before so I wasn't in a hurry to do it all over again.

Serves 2.

1 cup soy milk

1/2 cup pomegranate juice

1/2 cup raspberries

1/2 cup blue berries

1 banana

(for all three of the above I use frozen)

2 Tbsn Goji Berries

3 Tbsn wheat Bran

1/2 Tspn cinnimin

1 Tbsn lecithin granules (optional I guess)

1 Tbsn Flax seed oil