Jambands.ca

Hillside Festival 2008

NewRider

In no way is this a confirmed list but some of these acts have the dates posted on their websites.

Hawksley Workman (Friday)

Hayden

Cowboy Junkies

Elliott Brood

Abrams Brothers

Akron/Family

Mr. Something Something

Po' Girl

Bell Orchestre

Plants & Animals

Kelly Joe Phelps

Harry Manx

The Arrogant Worms

Black Cabbage

Taxi Chain

The Bourbon Tabernacle Choir

The Sadies

The Viny Cafe with Stuart McLean (early Sunday evening)

The Bourbon Tabernacle Choir

Now there's a surprise! They broke up quite a long time ago right? I guess its time for a reunion. I never saw them live but I checked out their albums a while back, just cuz of Andrew Whiteman's involvement.

Bourbon Tabernacle Choir should be excellent - I saw them a handful of times back in the early-mid-nineties and they were always a blast.

I had no idea that Black Cabbage were still around. I saw them live once or twice too, and they were rather interesting. I think they're from Guelph.

The Bourbs are back! Fucking sweet. Grew up going to see these guys all the time. From when they won the Battle of the Bands at the Masonic Temple until they disbanded. Great times, great shows, great musicians.

Are all the old members involved? I'll have to call a good friend of mine. Her brother was the drummer. He's gone through some hard times, but hopefully he'll be back in the fold.

The Bourbs are back! Fucking sweet. Grew up going to see these guys all the time. From when they won the Battle of the Bands at the Masonic Temple until they disbanded. Great times, great shows, great musicians.

Are all the old members involved? I'll have to call a good friend of mine. Her brother was the drummer. He's gone through some hard times, but hopefully he'll be back in the fold.

Actually Kev I believe it was you who hooked me up with those albums. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...