Jambands.ca

Jerry Garcia Tribute Shows This Weekend !!

Budzz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Qu'est-ce que c'est?:

... i remember meeting a caroline at frontier town last year, could that be you? you had a sunburned ass, and went to evolve 2002, i think... i also remember the same caroline coming to kitchener for a JSB/Jomomma show at abstract... you? my memory is pretty good for a burnout.

don't think i've ever been to kitchener, although those southern ontario cities do all blend into one another in a big ol concrete blur.. [Confused] no, can't have been me - i wan't at frontier town before this past may 24. anyhoo we'll work it all out and meet (again?) this weekend - yay travel buddy [big Grin]

why is everyone staying in hotels? i'd let you all stay with me but i live with my mommy,,

willy,, i toatally forgot aboput those papers, but considering that you owe me 2 bucks, and its been almost 32 days and i charge 100% intrrest a day, i figure you owe me around 5000 bucks now,,i hope those papers were worth it,,, no really man i told you you don't have to pay me, but i will see you there at least one night

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

Phunky! I thought you were able to make it out on Saturday.

As The Sloth would say, You SUCK André
!!!

Hey, as of now my plans are to go out of town, but that's gettin slimmer and slimmer by the hour. so you might see me out there saturday as well. Speaking of the sloth, where is that guy? is he gonna make the trip down?

Archived