Jambands.ca

Swell Season next weekend

bouche

I won't be arriving until late Friday night so I'm going to miss the taco party.

I'm totally into the "swell" smoking patio at this Library Pub too. Looking forward to meeting you Kev.

Jaimoe, you recommended a Greek restaurant on the Danforth some time ago. I'd totally be into that. Could you re-post the info on that restaurant? Thanks!

I won't be arriving until late Friday night so I'm going to miss the taco party.

I'm totally into the "swell" smoking patio at this Library Pub too. Looking forward to meeting you Kev.

Jaimoe, you recommended a Greek restaurant on the Danforth some time ago. I'd totally be into that. Could you re-post the info on that restaurant? Thanks!

Try Omonia, Christina's, Pappas, Megas, Astoria or the small Asteria (north side beside Cookie Connection) - I've never gone to Asteria, but the kebobs look huge. You can't really go wrong with any of the Greek restaurants. Alexandros is a small take-out place at Chester and Danforth that has awesome gyros.

If you want to go to good, cheap and fun diner, the New York Cafe at the corner of Danforth and Broadview will do the trick. It has great Greek food that is cheaper than the authentic Greek themed restaurants on The Danforth along with a surprisingly diverse menu given that it's a diner. The beer and wine is cheap too (pints are around $4.50 and bottled beers around $3 or under - draft is under $3).

BTW Dave, call Mike (PM him for his phone number. I could meet you too since I live a block south of The Danforth).

Fista and I have tickets for saturday night...were still not sure if we can make it though...if we do, it'd be great to meet up with everyone.

if you end up hanging out with jaimoe, take everything he says with a big grain of salt. also be prepared to have to remind him weeks later as to what really happened and who said what.

great guy though

Fista and I have tickets for saturday night...were still not sure if we can make it though...if we do' date=' it'd be great to meet up with everyone.[/quote']

if you end up hanging out with jaimoe, take everything he says with a big grain of salt. also be prepared to have to remind him weeks later as to what really happened and who said what.

great guy though

I'd like to retract my blessing to you on the 90210/Terminator thread.