Jambands.ca

Good Luck Everybody

phishtaper

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a shit show trying to get tickets, but I can't say I'm surprised. Companies like TicketMaster and Livenation definitely have the ability to create a system that doesn't crash, but that costs money. In the end they don't give a fuck, especially if all the tickets are sold.

I suggest checking back regularly, as re-releases are almost certain to happen, especially in the week or so before the shows.

don't wait in that "waiting room" it's bullshit

just start over

too late now i know, i've been busy!!

Yeah. I went through that when i was trying to get dead tickets via presale. I think you're right and that you're much better off to just refresh and try again... (or atleast be doing so in another window)

It seems there is some issue with LN that doesn't understand I live on First Ave not 1st Ave, so they canceled my tickets. I called my credit card company and they said it was all good on there end, currently on hold AGAIN with LN to find out what the fuck I can do.

I'll burn that place to the ground before I give up.

pulled two for PA. section six row z.

man..i got in right away.10EST ..got to the last page after entering all my info, pretty much waiting for confirmation number, then bam 15 minures had expired and they kicked me out. took me till 1245 EST to get them.

just phoned FOX looking for a miracle...the guy actually said "let me check" which kind blew my mind and go my hopes up, figuring he would jsut say sorry...but alas, no avail.