Jambands.ca

Whoppers.

rubberdinghy

#8: The Left-Handed Whopper

1998: Burger King published a full page advertisement in USA Today announcing the introduction of a new item to their menu: a "Left-Handed Whopper" specially designed for the 32 million left-handed Americans. According to the advertisement, the new whopper included the same ingredients as the original Whopper (lettuce, tomato, hamburger patty, etc.), but all the condiments were rotated 180 degrees for the benefit of their left-handed customers. The following day Burger King issued a follow-up release revealing that although the Left-Handed Whopper was a hoax, thousands of customers had gone into restaurants to request the new sandwich. Simultaneously, according to the press release, "many others requested their own 'right handed' version."

those lefty whoppers had an extra succulent aspect to them, I think it's cause they were made by left handed workers in the back and of course everyone knows that left handed people tend to fare well in this society of ours

James A. Garfield

Herbert Hoover

Harry S. Truman

Gerald Ford

Ronald Reagan

George Bush

Bill Clinton

those lefty whoppers had an extra succulent aspect to them, I think it's cause they were made by left handed workers in the back and of course everyone knows that left handed people tend to fare well in this society of ours

James A. Garfield

Herbert Hoover

Harry S. Truman

Gerald Ford

Ronald Reagan

George Bush

Bill Clinton

Those are all Americans. Do you have any examples of left-handed people who have done well in our Canadian society?

Aloha,

Brad

Poop coffee- Sure

Duck fetus - No way

Ox Penis - I don't have a problem putting penis in my mouth. ;) I'd eat it.

Giant Grilled Spiders - I'd try a leg but I don't think I could get through the body.

Bee Larva - Hmmmmm not sure about that one.

Maybe.

Catepillar fungus - This isn't listed as a food, but rather as a medicine, so yeah, I'm in. I have no idea what's in any of the pills I pop anyway.

Rats - Hmmmm, well I'd have to be really hungry and I'd remove the head and tail first. Probably tastes like chicken.

Fried Scorpions - I'll eat fried anything! I'd try it, but doubt I'd enjoy it.

Snake Blood - Not on it's own, but maybe in a stiff cocktail.

Grubs - Yeah I'd give it a go. If the idiots on fear factor can do it, so can I.

Dog - As long as it wasn't mine, and before people get angry with me, I don't see how it's okay to eat a cow, but not a variety of other species. Killing an animal is killing an animal. If I was in a country where eating dog was acceptable, I'd go with the flow.

Worms - I don't see how they differ from Grubs. See my answer above.

Fried Lizard - Actually looks delicious. Let me at it!

Maggots - Don't think so.

Grasshopper taco - Through some salsa on that bitch and I'll take three.

Snake Wine - It's boozy, I'll drink it. Just don't ask me to eat the snake.

those lefty whoppers had an extra succulent aspect to them' date=' I think it's cause they were made by left handed workers in the back and of course everyone knows that left handed people tend to fare well in [b']this society of ours

James A. Garfield

Herbert Hoover

Harry S. Truman

Gerald Ford

Ronald Reagan

George Bush

Bill Clinton

Those are all Americans. Do you have any examples of left-handed people who have done well in our Canadian society?

Aloha,

Brad

Marshall McLuhan

Dan Akroyd

Rick Moranis

David Foster

Celine Dion

Alan Thicke

Peter Jennings