Jambands.ca

Two things you'll never hear me say again...

Super Freak

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i find it friggin annoying that you have to come on here & start this whole thing up again...even after stating that it was done with.

what do you care anyways? i think YOU are very immature sounding and need to take your two cents and shove them squarely up your ass...here, ill help get them up there with this good ol give'r stick....

OK. I've had enough. I'm pretty much embarassed with all of this fucking name calling and ass sticking upping. GROW THE FUCK UP EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that includes all the defensive MF's on the fuckin giver end! Fuck! Let it fuckin go!!!!!! Jesus MF'n Christ! If people are tired of hearing the fuckin word "giver" then they are entitled to fuckin say so, and you want to fuckin say the fuckin word then fuckin do so!!!!!!!!!!

Just get on with it and fuckin let the fuckin shit die!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!

[Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad]

quote:

Originally posted by Schwa.:

OK. I've had enough. I'm pretty much embarassed with all of this fucking name calling and ass sticking upping. GROW THE FUCK UP EVERYONE!
!!!
!!
!!!
!!!! And that includes all the defensive MF's on the fuckin giver end! Fuck! Let it fuckin go!
!!!
!! Jesus MF'n Christ! If people are tired of hearing the fuckin word "giver" then they are entitled to fuckin say so, and you want to fuckin say the fuckin word then fuckin do so!
!!!
!!
!!!
!

Just get on with it and fuckin let the fuckin shit die!
!!!
!!
!!!
!!!! FUCK!

[Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad]

I have never seen the word "fuck" so many times in one post. [Eek!]

I love it! [Cool]

quote:

Originally posted by Swifty:

Now that things are all patched up between you folks I'll add my two cents. SF assumption that these people using this gay term were young kids was not off base at all. This give'r thing is very immature sounding and has been played out. It is fucking annoying to have to read that bullshit in every fucking thread! Please stop.
[Mad]

you tell'em dad! [Razz]

Seems like ya'll need some good all fashiom rage added to this.

Give'r is a uniquely Canadian phrase that I have been missing a ton down under. I for one, only come on this board these days to here the sweet chatter of the Northern Hippy Tribes and all the expressions and phrases indigineous (ed: sp?) to this group. Keep it up!

Also, I only wish I was a 20 year old who just discovered partying. Are there really any of those left. I mean, who the fuck starts partying at 20. I know, Americans....

If I had started at 20, that would mean I would be 19 now (based on when I did start and my current age) and I loved my nineteenth year more than any other.

I could ramble about this post for ever but there are more to read. Please, for us Canucks travelling in a scary world where people who look like hippies just aren't hippies and no one says give'r, or heady, or talks about "taking" some pot, or says "That's pretty sweet b'guy", just give me my dose so I can still feel a part of something, even if I am 50,000 kilometers away (liberal exaggeration).

SuperFreak...you are super freaky (and that's a good thing!) I've always liked your posts/replies [Cool]

and because i am the dreaded smellypants and say what i like, here goes:

LMP, PalaceP, MegR.................you annoy me like no other immature obnoxious little twits can, you 3 suck at given'r too, just hogging the dance floor as i see it!

Not only do i want you to stop what you feel is silly behavior on the board, but i wish you'd all get into Justin Timberlake or som'n and take your given'rness with ya....poo on you!

quote:

hey meg, pink... i think smellypants has a crush on us.

nice, mature, non-obnoxious avatar, SP. almost as classy as you are. do you use your mouth or your ass to speak with? it's hard to tell, what, with all the shit they're spewing.

you would be conceited enough to think i have a crush on you flakes, but i'm actually sweet on Jared! I named my stuffed animal after him [Wink]

I love you mucker stinkers, kermit

MarcO, I'm sure you're not alone ...

Having said that, I did laugh my ass off when I saw that picture of Wi!!y and Dr. Hux, and continued laughing right through the rest of the thread.

I've decided to interpret every post in this thread as being funny and/or well-intentioned ... maybe I'm wrong, but it certainly makes it much funnier when the assumption is that it is just a bunch of people who know each other razzing each other like there is no tomorrow.

Hopefully nobody is taking this thread too seriously ... yes some of it may have been mis-interpreted by some people, including me, but I will continue to assume that the people on this board are for the most part good-natured. Sometimes we all say things that come out the wrong way, or that are misinterpeted ... and that is even more likely to happen with cyperspace communication.

Maybe we should turn this thread into a caption contest for that hilarious photo?

Peace, Mark

Hey SmellyPants & PalacePrincess, I just want to say for the record that you two do have one thing in common - you have two of my favorite avatars!!!

SmellyPant: A classic! Did you make that yourself BTW? Friggin' brilliant.

PalacePrincess: Every time I see that avatar, I'm reminded of my life-long ambition to do a cover of the Wonder Woman theme song. And of how I love Linda Carter! She was pretty much responsible for me getting through puberty.

Cheers to you both for making the cyberworld a better place! [big Grin]

- M.

A ventriloquist was making fun of rednecks with his dummy at a bar. Then an angry redneck stood up, rolled up his sleeves ,and yelled, "I resent that!"

The ventriloquist started apologizing to the redreck.

The redneck looked at him and said, " You stay outta this, I''m talking to the guy on your lap!!!!

A young man was lost wandering in a forest, when he came upon a small house. He knocked on the door and was greeted by an ancient Chinese man with a long, grey beard. "I'm lost," said the man. "Can you put me up for the night?"

"Certainly," the Chinese man said, "but on one condition. If you so much as lay a finger on my daughter, I will inflict upon you the three worst Chinese tortures known to man."

"Ok," said the man, thinking that the daughter must be pretty old as well, and entered the house.

Before dinner, the daughter came down the stairs. She was young,beautiful, and had a fantastic figure. She was obviously attracted to the young man since she couldn't keep her eyes off him during the meal. Remembering the old man's warning, he ignored her and went up to bed alone. But during he night, he could bear it no longer, and sneaked into her room for a night of passion. He was careful to keep everything quiet so the old man wouldn't hear. Near dawn he crept back to his room, exhausted, but happy.

He woke to feel a pressure on his chest. Opening his eyes he saw a large rock on his chest with a note on it that read, "Chinese Torture 1: Large rock on chest." "Well, that's pretty crappy," he thought. "If that's the best the old man can do then I don't have much to worry about." He picked the boulder up, walked over to the window and threw the boulder out. As he did so he noticed another note on it that read: "Chinese Torture 2: Rock tied to left testicle." In a panic he glanced down and saw the rope that was already getting close to the end. Figuring that a few broken bones was better than castration, he jumped out of the window after the boulder. As he plummeted downward he saw a large sign on the ground that read, "Chinese Torture 3: Right testicle tied to bedpost."

Archived