Jambands.ca

Roger Waters Fall 2010 Wall Tour... Opens in Toronto!

TheAlphaNerd

went for the opening night, section 307. First, $500 plus for a pair of 100 level/lower bowl? Is roger broke? I fuckin doubt it. Second, I'm kinda worried that opening night is the night you work out the kinks and fuck ups in the entire production, but I couldn't do Thurs night. so lets hope this summers rehearsals work out all the "kinks".

anyway, got my tickets, its done. Now....is it Sept yet?

Edited by Guest

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess ticket sales were good this morning. They just added 8 more shows to the tour.

Sep 18 Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON

Oct 01 TD Garden, Boston, MA

Oct 06 Madison Square Garden, New York City, NY

Oct 13 Nassau Coliseum, Long Island, NY

Oct 20 Bell Centre, Montreal, QC

Nov 04 Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ

Nov 14 BankAtlantic Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Dec 08 HP Pavilion, San Jose, CA

Edited by Guest

Count me among those who does not understand all this demand to see Waters, and especially to see him do such a dirge like The Wall again. And I've been a BIG PF fan for 25 years now. It can't be his singing can it? His bass playing? Possibly The Floyd mistique? Sure he was essentially the mastermind behind most of PF's best material, but really, what's the main appeal to see him?

I can only imagine what demand would be like if it were a PF tour...

Edited by Guest

Count me among those who does not understand all this demand to see Waters, and especially to see him do such a dirge like The Wall again. And I've been a BIG PF fan for 25 years now.

umm...because he does a great live show (album show or otherwise), and it makes you think too because he talks about important themes. do you not like seeing concerts? i don't understand how can you say something like this if you haven't even seen him AND you are a fan?

:bonghit:

To be fair, I skipped out on seeing Roger Waters a bunch of times for exactly those reasons. I didn't really think he would bring that much to the table, but I guess I had discounted something, perhaps his abilities as a bandleader.

Anyway, I finally broke down and went to see him last time around and found out what all the hubbub was about. Roger Waters was one of the best shows I've ever seen, easily top ten, likely top five.

I urge you to go, despite what logic tells you.

Saw him in 1987 on the Radio KAOS tour and that still ranks as my all-time favourite live show. Saw him 20 years later and that one probably ranks in my all-time top 20.

It doesn't really make sense on the surface but he is one helluva showman.

if you have not seen him live , just do it.. I too went to the show with no expectations, just roger waters doing his old tunes. but man was completely blown away. best show of the year that year. myself and nyree and bud ryan got tickets yesterday. And he is doing the wall!!!!!!!! See you their

He's worth the money, more than worth it even.

Highlight from the last show was running to our seats, through the arena concourse with Del, beaming on acid with In The Flesh blaring from the stage. If you ever seen the movie you'll understand just how awesome this moment was.

I'm sadly saving money for Phish tour so I'm hoping someone will have an extra later on. Let me know if you do.

they still have these tix left for the Ottawa show:

ROGER WATERS 'THE WALL' PREMIUM PACKAGE

Package Includes: (available via internet only)

- Premium price level 1 ticket

- Specially designed concert shirt

- Limited edition tour poster

- Official 'The Wall' tour program

- Collectible tour laminate

- Commemorative pin set

- Exclusive 'The Wall' tour gift

Package Price: $450 per ticket (includes all applicable charges)

This offer is limited to US and Canadian shipping addresses only. Package merchandise may be

shipped after the show date and is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only

and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas.

• 1 month later...