Jambands.ca

The pee shivers

CyberHippie

quote:

Originally posted by Thorgnor:

SF- I thought they were a dude thing. Maybe you're the queen?
[Razz]

Ha ha...I sure didn't meen I thought anyone was a queen. [big Grin] I've always thought of them as kinda like mini female O's. I really had never heard of a guy having them. You learn something everyday. Hey do you guys pee in the shower too? (JK) [Wink]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Sunshine:

But I get the Eye ball floaty thingy....it freaks me out. I thought it was from all the LSD i once did -- glad to know I'm ok.

That's hilarious, I thought the same thing!

This thread is too good to die. Hey fellas - you ever go pee and wonder if you'll ever stop? Like your standing at a urinal for what seems like 10 minutes? Usually, when that happens I can't help but start laughing, which is great, dudes love to walk into a bathroom to see a guy standing there laughing by himself! [Roll Eyes]

It happens y'know! [big Grin]

Oh, and regarding the eye thing. I've noticed those little floaters as well. I've been noticing them since I was a little kid though, so I knew it couldn't have been from LSD. Good to know what they really are. I always thought they were little amoeba's swimming around or something.

Ever had an occular migrane? It's the strangest thing. Every once in a while I'll get one. Bascially your vision is kinda blocked by all these flashy spots, you can kinda see through them, but you can't really focus on anything.

• 1 month later...

Sure, we all get pee shivers, we all stare at each other's schlongs in the Men's room, we all like to 'swordfight' one another, spell our name in the snow and we are all Korean.

BUT, has anyone ever got the psychedelic shivers?

You know, you ingest them, and about a half hour later, the shivers surface?

That's when you know you are going to be high.

(You people are fucking weird)

when I was at the 95 dead show in Charolette, North Carolina, I think I ate 1/2. Somewhere in the show (corrina?) I had a major pee shiver and I actually thought the stuff made me piss myself.

I seriously couldn't tell, so I had to reach down for a feel. All was dry, so I ended up giving credit to the high.

I just got the "Miranda almost died" shivers!!! [Eek!]

I think her life just flashed before my eyes... well, except the parts where she saw herself naked in a mirror... [Roll Eyes]

I wish they'd have flashed too...

Speaking of flashing, ver ask the guy in the urinal next to you if he can fugg people with that little thing? [Wink]

hilarious, bouche...

yeah, pee shivers, pee paralysis, eye floaties, wandering eyes....i got it all...but lemme tell ya, there's nothin worse than bustin a gut laughing while trying to pee...the pressure...oh, the pressure...and that small little hole.....

the pee laugh usually occurs after you've experienced the "shiver". your head will move slightly to the side, where you notice a guy who is stuck in the pee paralysis stage, at which time the eye floaties kick in because of the drugs you're on, and then, with your wandering eyes (perhaps trying to lock in on the floaties), you notice that if his wang was any smaller he could pass as an asian, which prompts the pee laugh.

it's a real bitch.

Seeing floaters (spots) in front of one or both your eyes is common. They are usually most prominent on a white homogenous background (look at the snow or sky when you step outside). they actually result from contraction of the vitreous gel (not gel cap, but the gooey stuff in your eyeball) and its seperation from the surface of your retina (lining of back of eye), medically termed 'posterior vitreous detchment'. What you are seeing is macroscopic opaque aggregates of vitreous fibres, seen floating in the vitreous. Usually they have no significance....but, go get a baseline checkup with an optometrist, or opthalmologist when you notice them for the first time. Occasionly they indicate a retinal tear...so if ya have eye pain, loss of vision, or flashing lights, go to the hospital! [Confused]

oh yeah, because so many of us have them....they tend to become less noticeable with time! [smile]

p.s. for completeness floaters can also be small drops of blood in the vitreous.

quote:

Originally posted by CyberHippie:

quote:

Originally posted by arcane:

... Pap smear with a rake, then.

That sounds rather uncomfortable...

Yeah, the stiff-bristled brush that the doctor normally uses is bad enough.

There's nothing quite like a cold speculum and clammy K-Y to wake you up, lemme tell ya.

• 2 months later...

Archived