Jambands.ca

The pee shivers

CyberHippie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is possibly the best thread of all-time, and Larry David Jr's post has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Never experienced the shivers, but pee paralysis seems to only kick in for me when I'm at a urinal next to Booche...friggin' guy always tries to size up my unit - everytime dammit - fuckin' Booche and his wandering eyes....

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

I think this is possibly the best thread of all-time, and Larry David Jr's post has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Never experienced the shivers, but pee paralysis seems to only kick in for me when I'm at a urinal next to Booche...friggin' guy always tries to size up my unit - everytime dammit - fuckin' Booche and his wandering eyes....

Maybe he's trying to see if those patches have had any effect?

Aloha,

Brad

Do any of you ever get those weird "spots" that drift around your peripheral vision sometimes? I seem to get them in the shower sometimes, or after a particulalry intense sneeze. It's pretty trippy!

And then there's the fact that when I urinate, fire shoots out of my wang. [Eek!] Not really a burning sensation, I mean actual fire. Owie!!! Should I see my doctor or is it normal???

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

Do any of you ever get those weird "spots" that drift around your peripheral vision sometimes? I seem to get them in the shower sometimes, or after a particulalry intense sneeze. It's pretty trippy!

And then there's the fact that when I urinate, fire shoots out of my wang.
[Eek!]
Not really a burning sensation, I mean actual fire. Owie!!! Should I see my doctor or is it normal???

I get those "spots" sometimes too. What's weirder is these small black, floaty stringy things I see sometimes when the light is coming through a window in a certain way...when I try to look at one, it jumps out of my vision, so I have to just relax my eyes...anybody know what I'm talking about? Does anyone want to pretend that they do? Sweet...

Now, regarding that fire shooting out of your wang, well, I can't help you there (perhaps a fire-retardant catheter can contain the flame?), but at least you don't have this problem:

'Fly boy' continues to suffer as doctors struggle

http://in.news.yahoo.com/030624/43/25eim.html

yeah i get black floaty dots sometimes,, and other times its sort of the same but different little floaty things,, i always sort of thought it was something on my eyeball,, cuz they kinda slide downwards.....

so you pee fire eh marco? whered you pick that up? one of those "massage parlours?"

I recently read something about those little black dot-thingies that float across your eyes sometimes (I get them too!). I'll try to sum up what I read, but I may not have it all right...

The little black dots are some microscopic part of your eyeball (of the part that actually does the "seeing", IIRC) that break off and regenerate on a regular basis. They kind of float down to the bottom of your eye, and get washed out. Don't try looking for them, though - they really are microscopic. They just look big when they're on your eyeball - I mean, you can't get any closer, can ya? That's basically the explanation that I read. Nothing to worry about, although it did say that if this happening all of the time - like several times an hour - then you've got a problem... like going blind. So stop masturbating so much.

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

Is Booche a Korean man? Because every time I go in a public bathroom here, the guy closest to me tries to get a good look. I think they want to know if white guys really are "bigger" than Asians. It's rather disconcerting... even more so than the elderly female bathroom attendants who are roaming all over the place while you're going... [Eek!]

I was under the impression that the pee shivers were a girl thing-it's cool that you "guys" get those too.

I get the eye floaties too, almost constantly(I can see a tonne of them right now). I've tried to focus on them and they look like tiny ameobas(sp). My eye doctor says it's normal and nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by hamilton:

"Is Booche a Korean man? Because every time I go in a public bathroom here, the guy closest to me tries to get a good look. I think they want to know if white guys really are "bigger" than Asians. It's rather disconcerting... even more so than the elderly female bathroom attendants who are roaming all over the place while you're going... [Eek!] "

This sounds like a real scene! Kinda kinky!! [big Grin] Are wah-wah guitar riffs piped into the bathrooms too? Wow! The weirdest public bathroom eperience I ever had was Phish in Albany, '99, one of the set-breaks: Hundreds of dudes lined up tit deep staring directly at the ceiling, saying virtually nothing, just blinking and waiting. Eventually somebody said:

"somebody say something!".

No-one did. So it sounds like Korean public washrooms are, like, the opposite, a party. Sort of like a night at Polo's in Hamilton.

And, yeah - Booche is Korean. Why?

Originally posted by MarcO:

"So it sounds like Korean public washrooms are, like, the opposite, a party. Sort of like a night at Polo's in Hamilton."

Another fascinating aspect of many (but thankfully not all) Korean bathrooms can be found here.

At least Polo's doesn't have that.

Stop eyeballin my weiner, Korea-Booche! [big Grin]

Not too sure about the pee shivers?!?!?

But I get the Eye ball floaty thingy....it freaks me out. I thought it was from all the LSD i once did -- glad to know I'm ok.

I honestly thought when I opened this thread that it was about a new band "The pee Shivers"

Just as happy to know, we all got each other for support. [Razz]

Archived