Jambands.ca

Wrong side of the bed...

Douglas

Have you ever stumbled out of bed feeling so cranky that you spend the first hour of your day imagining whose head you're going to chew off? And instead of listening to the funny dudes on the radio on the way into work, you listen to a muthafuckin' live GNR Toyko show.....real loud.

lord....give me patience today!

A swingset would help too...

Stupid crankypants...

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

But let's be honest here.....isn't this REALLY about McDonald's phasing out the supersize stuff..??

Say it aint so [Frown] Man, my day just got worse.

While we're on the topic of McDonald's, have you seen the Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry?!?!?! Yowza!

quote:

Originally posted by Sally:

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

But let's be honest here.....isn't this REALLY about McDonald's phasing out the supersize stuff..??

Say it aint so [Frown] Man, my day just got worse.

I'd love to say it ain't so (if for no other reason than to make Sally's day better), but it's true.

Aloha,

Brad

C'mon Sally do the "world is crazy dance"

remember....

Jump up from your desk

Throw your arms up in the air

Stick your bum out ( just a little)

now start twirling in cirlcles jumping a little

wave your arms an d wiggle your fingers

and say YOGGA BOOGGA BOOGIDY BOO!!!!!

Originally posted by Sally:

Have you ever stumbled out of bed feeling so cranky that you spend the first hour of your day imagining whose head you're going to chew off? And instead of listening to the funny dudes on the radio on the way into work, you listen to a muthafuckin' live GNR Toyko show.....real loud.

That's how I wake up every day. I find that the rage and the anger and the hatred of everything helps get me through the day.

Excuse me while I step onto the deck and start throwing things at pedestrians.

Jamie Cox, 19, dining at a McDonald's in downtown Chicago with his girlfriend Tuesday night, had a mixed reaction to the news. He said he orders upersize fries but usually throws out leftovers. "It's a waste," he said. "Once they get cold, they're nasty. But we would die without the (Supersize) drink."

The fries are NOT nasty once they get cold. In fact, I always leave a few in the box for dessert!

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

I slept all day
[big Grin]

Lucky..I spent my morning getting radiation therapy..ruining my appetite,any energy I had and my good mood.

Doesn't matter what side of the bed I roll out of, after that you don't get much positive anything from me. -

quote:

And instead of listening to the funny dudes on the radio on the way into work, you listen to a muthafuckin' live GNR Toyko show.....real loud.

And this is a problem because.....

You should be happy you get to hear slash rip er up GN Fuckin R Style. And REAL LOUd is how the gunners should be played at all times.

quote:

Originally posted by Cosmic ChrisC:

quote:

Originally posted by Esau:

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

I slept all day
[big Grin]

Lucky..I spent my morning getting radiation therapy..ruining my appetite,any energy I had and my good mood.

Whoa. I'll have to re-evaluate my bad days from now on. Be strong dude!
no doubt man... keep the faith

put in a 16 hour work day before sleeping though, pretty grey in hamliton today so I don't feel like I missed much

When I wake up in a bad mood I mercilessly attack people on the internet for no reason. It does not help.

Today's cheapie at McFood is the McChicken. Go, and treat yourself to three of them. They're only $1.81 with tax. Eat one, share one, and maybe put the third one under your pillow. Or hell, wolf down all three. I guarantee you will feel different than you do now.

Also, I thought I was the only one who spent time reading greeting cards for entertainment.

quote:

Originally posted by Velvet:

When I wake up in a bad mood I mercilessly attack people on the internet for no reason. It does not help.

-- which is exactly why I posted this instead! The thought certainly crossed my mind though. Even hit the reply button a few times, but managed to back away from the computer.

quote:

Today's cheapie at McFood is the McChicken...

-- I love how many times McD's has been brought up in this thread! You people know how to make me smile!

quote:

Also, I thought I was the only one who spent time reading greeting cards for entertainment.

-- If I find a really good one, I'll buy it just so that I can read it over and over again! I still have one that I bought when I was about 18!

Archived