Jambands.ca

***post mortum*** Dr.H & Comfort Station @ Irene's

Hux

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"He's been off work for the past 3 days, but he doesn't seem to be a home right now."

That explains why the fugger isn't answering any of his work emails.

Ha HUX! That was one of the greatest COUGAR episodes I've ever witnessed. I wish it was on video. Kyle was priceless!

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by Douglas:

I'd like to know myself right now....
[Wink]

He's been off work for the past 3 days, but he doesn't seem to be a home right now.

He and Rahmer are probably getting hammered. [Razz]

I can't seem to find him either!

quote:

Oh, and I may not announce the after-party from stage tonight, last time I did that (Bayou) we had this total PSYCHO old chick come back and try to hump me and stuff...eeugghh...

That's too bad... Daigle and I had a lot of fun with her... eerrr, I mean we MADE a lot of fun of her... [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Velvet:

I'm getting a deja vu to when I drove you two ladies home from 40 Main approximately 13 hours after the afterparty started. Fine form.

[Embarrassed]

"What's a girl like you doing sleeping on a couch like this?"

[Eek!][big Grin][Eek!][big Grin]

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! Holy crap! That party altered my being!

Shit, no ollie I cant make it out...I really want to but this exam is getting in the way...meaning i am an idiot and put it off until the last minute...If u could bring it to the next show in ottawa that would be great...thanks alot to Ollie, i Definitly have great respect for all the people who tape these shows.

Thanks,

Jake

Jules, you can crash at our place if you need to....for that matter....anyone can, I just can't guarantee anything more comfortable than a couch if you can snag one!

Oh, and I may not announce the after-party from stage tonight, last time I did that (Bayou) we had this total PSYCHO old chick come back and try to hump me and stuff...eeugghh...

Good friggin' times. I can't believe how packed that bar was!!!

I can't believe how many people were on the stage by the end of the night!!!

I can't beleive how many free drinks i scored!!

I am booze whore!!!

Thanks to thoose at 40 main.

Sorry to all those I spilled booze on

Good times

Archived