Jambands.ca

All-Star Musician Survivor

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell is wrong with you people??? you voted off bob marley??? why don't you just tear down the shelter and throw the matches and the entire food supply into the sea while you're at it! bob marley??? does the opening of stir it up not instantly transport you to a tropical state of mind? would you not enjoy the sumpremo herbs he would cultivate? what goes better with an island paradise than bob marley, you tell me?

you are fighting to keep a skinny old straight edge white guy who mumbles and thumps his bible of christianity over bob freakin' marley??? and i say this as someone who loves bob dylan to no end!!!!

sheesh. it must be cocktail hour in the twilight zone today, and it looks like loopy is the drink of choice!

hahaha, just kidding. i completely respect your opinions as i sit here and shake my head in baffled amazement.

neil stays.

down with dylan!

For shame you silly, smelly wookies! [Mad]

I believe Neil would be shocked and offended to hear anyone place him above Dylan! Anybody who has ever written a song after 1963 is forever in Dylan's debt.

Neil, you're my main man and I think you're still a genius (Greendale!) but ya gotta go bro.

I vote Neil off.

"dylan doesn't even deserve to hold Neils gym shoes"

Anybody else want to take a stab at this gem? I'm too busy tearing up all the photos of secondtube I keep around me because I love him so much. [Mad]

s'tube - you were once so beautiful but now you've gone and broken my heart. How did it come to this? Where did we go wrong?

I can't even type anymore..... it's too painful.... it's too much!.... don't weep for me, I'm already dead. [Frown][Frown]

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by Velvet:

Dylan is out. Long live Neil. I must say I was shocked at Sloth's vote yesterday.

Yeah seriously. I didn't know that The Sloth knew how to spell. [Razz][Wink]

People, people, it's just a game, let's note let it tear us apart!!!

MarcO, get some scotch tape and put those 'tube pictures back together.

And 'tube, can you admit perhaps the gym shoes remark was a bit too much?

I just hate to see such a beautiful relationship end over something like this. [Frown]

(Although if this doesn't work out, and MarcO you are indeed "already dead"... can I have your stuff?)

Peace,

Mr. M.

tough one, really. i share palaceprincess's sentiments regarding bob marley, though. boooooooooooooo

anyhoo, ya bob dylan the f*cking legend and all,freaking songwriter exztraordinaire etc etc.. i'm not arguing that... but having seen them both live, only one freaking ROCKED. and that one, my friends, was Mr. Neil Young. Claim your throne, sir, you certainly deserve it.

Goodbye Mr. Bob Dylan.

Archived