Jambands.ca

All-Star Musician Survivor

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

shitcock!

Yeah, I'm drunk. Yay for me. Raggamuffin night was a tremendous success, and did I mention I'm blasted? No? I'm blasted.... let's see where we are with this Survivor game....

-

BAM! Marley is gone with 39% of the votes... how totally inapropriate is that considering I just came back from Raggafuckingmuffin night? How much more insensitive can you people get?? I went out to reggae night to take a break away from moderating this insane thread, and this how you folks repay me, by voting off the seminal rastafarian Bob Marley off? Bow your heads in shame.

But what's done is done. I can forgive. I'm a bigger man. I don't hold grudges.

We are down to our final two contestants...

• Neil Young
  • Bob Dylan

It's been a crazy week. We voted off Warren Haynes, we tossed aside Trey Anastasio, we suckerpunched John Lennon, and now we backstabbed Bob Marley... And you call yourselves music fans. You should be ashamed of yourselves...

Start casting your votes for the last reject of the one and only, accept no imitations, All-Star Musician Survivor!!!!!!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil Young Interview

Part #2- MOJO Magazine article, December '95.

The Interview by Nick Kent

Q: "It's been said that at that time, Stills was a folkie who was just beginning to rock. Meanwhile, you were a rocker who was starting to get interested in folk-music..."

Neil Young: "Yeah, that's pretty accurate but I'd been into Dylan since '63 when I heard his very first album; that left a big impression on me."

Archived