Jambands.ca

All-Star Musician Survivor

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Low Roller

Well, it's pretty f^@Ked up how close the votes are going today.... More than likely I'm going to have to bring the tiebreaker rule into effect (see page 4 or 5 for the explanation of that rule). How I dread the opportunity of exhibiting my statistic skills after a night of Raggamuffin....

Remember, I'm getting drunk as fuck tonight, so the results will be delayed (3:00AM or so). I will keep the voting open until then.

It's close. It's so damn close.

Adieu. Have a pleasant evening.

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by Buffy the VW Lover:

Isn't is obvious?

-

Yeah, it was obvious. Two days ago.

Even if you only read page 7, weren't you slightly suspicious that nobody had voted for Trey? I'd be.

I don't want to be a total dick, but it would really make my life easier if people read the entire thread before posting.

Thank you. Come again. [big Grin]

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by to be jared or to not be jared:

wow i think were hitting a new record now, 206 posts and 6 pages, wow i'm impressed

I'm the poor sap that has to make sense of it all too...

Just a warning about tonight's update... It's probably going to be somewhat late due to a combination of Reggae night at Babylon and extreme inebriation.

I promise to update the pool as soon as I get home no matter how sloppy I get. It will probably make for a pretty entertaining read, reminiscent of Douglas' recent Stella-induced posts.

And now back to our discussion on the various merits of our remaining competitors. I believe someone called Dylan a talentless hack?

OK, this is getting too good to resist. As much as I love and respect these guys, I'm gonna have to vote off:

Day 4: Bob Marley

The man was a genius, and wrote lyrics and music more powerful than money and power could ever buy. but sadly he's gone and I'm voting on the 2 guys who are still here and still touring and kicking some ass.

Okay, this is getting serious people.

WE MUST SAVE NEIL YOUNG!!!!

The Bob's are splitting the vote and if this continues Neil will lose this round. Right now I count it Dylan 8 Marley 11, so all Neil believers must lean on Marley and stop splitting up the votes!

IF YOU WANT TO SAVE NEIL YOUNG vote Marley, and if you've voted Dylan already, change your vote!

We gotta save Neil. C'mon now.

Archived