Jambands.ca

Birthday fiestas!!!

Douglas

I can't remember much about my 18th year. The year was 1986 and I didn't even know who Jaimoe was. The only song I knew by the Allman Brothers was Ramblin' Man.

Selectively, I can remember that my favourite band back then was ( and still is ) The Who - they are actually now tied with the Allmans ( since 1992 ). I was in high school in Kington with Booche and Davey Boy. Bouche is three years younger than me, but he went to the same school too.

I'd love to jump back to my 18th year again, for just a few days. My late great cat Carlos was not too old then, and my late dad was healthy, and tough as fucking nails.

Enjoy being 18 Mickey D.

I don't mind getting older and perhaps wiser, and ever so slowly getting better on lead guitar.

your best year yet to you Jaimoe

happy birthday! have good funs!

Aries Horoscope for week of March 25, 2004 ( Free Will Astrology )

For months now, you've been cultivating a more mature relationship with obstacles. You've begun to see them less as punishments doled out by an unfair universe and more as interesting, growth-inducing challenges provided by a generous universe. If you do nothing else but master this perspective in the next eight months, I'll declare 2004 a success. Are you ready for the next big breakthrough in your noble struggle to refine how you struggle?

First of all, Happy Birthday to all!

Lisa it's your birthday.....happy birthday Lisa!

I'm an Easter Baby....April 12th (easter monday)the big 27 for me....eek!

I am going home to celebrate my birthday and easter with Scottie; however, I was hoping the Ottawa crew could help me celebrate the next weekend (maybe the night of the Nero CD release).

I love BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!! [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Happy Birthday Jaimoe and of course Mikey D.

You guys both share the day that Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder released "Ebony & Ivory" in the UK.

Guns & Roses were also signed by Geffen Records in 1986 on this day.

Speaking of Paul, or Faul, the Wings release "Wings at the Speed of Sound" album in '76.

'75, Tommy premiered in London.

and finally, in 1923, Ottawa Senators beat Vanc Millionaires (PCHA), 3 games to 1 for the Stanley Cup.

GO SENS!

Archived