Jambands.ca

QotD 2006-10-25

bradm

This is a plain'n'simple complement to scottieking's question of yesterday:

What time do you get to bed at night and how do you feel about it?

My answer: on nights when I'm not at a show, about 9:00pm; on nights when I'm at a show, between 2:00am and 3:00am. Either way, I'm usually very glad to lay down; sleeping is one of my favourite activities, and I think I need more of it than most, so bedtime is (a) happytime for me.

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

In bed by 10:30 to watch some DVDs, lights off by midnight, unless I get hooked into EA NHL on my PC, in which case my girlfriend has to drag me by the ear to bed.

Average night of sleep: 6 hours.

Worst QoTD ever.

Yesterday's was a thin question to begin with, now you wanna milk it even more?!?

[color:purple]Yah, I can't wait to see the philosophical blockbuster you've got cookin for tomorrow's QOTD, Aristotle.

On average, 11:00 to 12:00 am.

Generally, stoned.

Going to bed is a bit of misnomer. Passing out on the couch is more like it.

Sometimes when I'm putting Aslan to bed I fall asleep at 8:30 and stay there all night.

Among the best kinds of sleep possible' date=' going under listening to the sound of a little one breathing. It's peacefulness incarnate.

[/quote']

I work generally from 4pm-12am so I like to spend 5 or 10 minutes in each of the girl's bedrooms when I get home. Watching a baby sleep is one of the most amazing things in life and cannot be described in words. Watching a 2 y/o sleep is hilarious. I think there is more toys and books on the bed than there is space for her.

Myself I dont usually make it to bed till whenever the 5 discs in the cd player run out. Some nights I can play a whole season of FIFA Manager on PS2 before that happens. On a good night I'm in bed by 2/2:30, most nights its around 4. I have a major sleep disorder too. I only sleep for 2 or 3 hours at a time.

Heres the baby last week.

1336528375_l.jpg

Edited by Guest
add a pic of the baby

For me, I target between 11 and 11:30. some nights I 'll look at the clock and go "holy shit. it's midnight" and then go to bed. by my math, if I can sleep solid for 7.5-9 hours, I'm doing real good.

I don't get up until between 7:20 and 7:45 so the math works out for the most part.