Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Ian Mendez sure asks the hard hitting questions, eh? "There were more fights than goals this period, safe to say the intensity is high?' and "Noticed you making plays in the offensive zone, is that something your trying to do because the puck isn't really going in the net for ya?"

Perhaps they should have sent in Nick 'Murrow' Kypreos.

Ian Mendez to PG in basketball, "So I noticed you dribbling the ball and making passes to your teamates with the purpose of maybe putting the ball in the basket...would you say this is a fair assessment of what was happening out there on the court?"

Or, to a pitcher in baseball, "Hey, were you trying to throw that spherical object past the guy swinging that stick? Holy smokes, you succeeded quite a bit!"

Or, to a quater back, "I noticed you passing the ball sometimes, and then handing it off to that big guy over there and he ran with it. What do you call that move?"

If Rich Stadium has taught me anything, its that Kev is a poseur NHL fan.

What? So I'm pretending to be an NHL fan? How so?

I'll be watching on Saturday night for sure. Especially the late game (as it proves to be better almost all the time). But not nearly as exciting as Tyke hockey games at 7:30am on Saturday :D

There's gotta be some sort of moratorium on criticizing the team when you aren't even watching

I would have watched last night, but as I posted, I don't get Sportsnet. Sorry if i watched the highlights online, read the news, and heard some radio. I guess I'm not allowed to say anything :P

Holy shit, I am down for one day and the Leafs forum gets 29 new posts. That was one of the most entertaining first periods of hockey I have seen in a long time. Loved the Orr fight. Wow! I thought the Leafers were actually going to win, but their true colours were revealed. Kessel, he has 5 goals and he doesn't have anyone to play with.