Jambands.ca

SMMD-Aug.24&26 w/Nathan Moore, Benevento, Andrew & Brad Barr, Marc Friedman

briguy

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tickets to the Toronto show are now available.

Thursday, August 24, 2011 9:00 PM EST / doors @ 08:00 PM

Surprise Me Mr. Davis

w/ Freeman Dre & The Kitchen Party and special guest Spookey Ruben

at Horseshoe Tavern - Toronto ,ON

Tickets: $12 at Play De Record (357 Yonge St.), Soundscapes (572 College St.) & Rotate This (801 Queen St. W)

or Get Tickets Online here: http://www.ticketweb.ca/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3825405

yup tix also at the door... Love to have your help pumping the show on BlogTo...

did you guys see this:

http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/surprise-me-mr-davis-everything-must-go/

On August 23, HT faves Surprise Me Mr. Davis will hopefully kick off a Canadian Tour following a set at the Liberate Music Festival in Sheldon, Vermont on the 20th. Why hopefully? The band’s front man, Nathan Moore, has been denied entry to the Great White North in the past due to an unfortunate encounter he had with cops in California six years ago.

The pacifistic singer/songwriter and the tour’s promoters have lobbied the Canadian government and are hopeful a kindly border guard will let Moore in for the four-show run. Let’s keep our fingers crossed as we watch SMMD tackle Everything Must Go at High Sierra ’08…

i grabbed tix from ticketweb. how is the show not sold out? marco sold the place out by himself.

Adv ticket sales are moving very well and it'll be a great crowd. From my experience these type of shows in Ontario typically don't do as well in the summer compared to the fall or spring.

Sorry that I decided not to distribute service fee free adv tix for Ottawa, and I forgot to change the info here. Anytime I'm involved with a show anyone from this board can pm me and i'll sort you out. It's not a prob. Send me a pm and I'll get you adv tickets for the Ottawa show.

I have you covered Ollie