Jambands.ca

Gord Downie

Esau.

I pulled 4 from the TM app for Hamilton at 1017 on Monday and got to the pay now stage and got booted so tried again and pulled 4 again 10 minutes later and it went through with a confirmation email.

4 hours later the confirmation for the first 4 I got booted from comes in to, way to go ticketmaster! At least I got to choose which 4 I wanted after sitting on hold for 30 minutes trying to fix their error. I would have kept them all if there wasn't a 4 ticket limit

I'm sickened by the public reaction to the ticket pre-sales so far. I bet The Hip's team feel like taking their ball and going home.

This went from an awesome victory lap to a whine fest of epic proportions.

I hope and trust that you'll all get the tickets that you seek or that you'll understand that this isn't a giant StubHub conspiracy it is simple supply and demand.

While I don't think your comment was directed at me I think there are certainly problems with the system that go far beyond supply and demand. I don't think people would whine much if the tickets were in the hands of fans at reasonable prices. This problem is nothing new to us

This wasn't directed at anyone on here or anyone specific in the internet world, I just hated to read all of the gripes about tickets. At the end of the day a true Canadian icon is going to hit the road with his band rather than spend valuable time with his family. To whomever gets in, good on ya!