Jambands.ca

so what do you all do for a living????

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Administrative Assistant"

I archive legal files, basically, pushing paper all day and organizing things electronically. That's why I sit at a computer all day. Without this board I'd probably go completely, irrevocably insane. Seriously!

My real goal is to play goal in the NHL. I can't skate and am almost 30, but hey, you gotta start somewhere! ::

That's why I sit at a computer all day. Without this board I'd probably go completely, irrevocably insane. Seriously!

Amen Brah!

I'm in the wrong line of work, while I like what I do, I really believe that people are *not* meant to sit at computers all day inside. I need to be outside. I should be a fishing guide or something.

btw - MarcO, how's that frog doing?

Industrial Electrician/Lineman apprentice

High voltage (600V - 13KVA) repairs in steel mills usually or on the high tension towers(250KVA - 500KVA).Occasional commercial work also.

Currently laid off due to some health issues earlier this year but awaiting to return to work very soon.

right this minute, i do nothing for a living! i finished teacher's college yesterday (yay!) and i have an interview on monday for substitute teaching in/around chatham. so i guess i am just livin. i like to hear what everybody else does, though. :)

thanks honey! it does feel good. and weird. at western they try to give you a big inflated ego, on the first day they tell us "you're the elite, blah blah blah" and we're looking around going, "WE'RE the elite?? kind of a sorry-looking bunch, they have really lowered the standards for 'elite' status, haven't they!" hahahahahah... (sorry, i digress). it is still my dream to be a roadie ::