Jambands.ca

Mark Tonin Birthday Thread

Schwa.

Happy 40th birthweek to the most true-spirited, and inspirational person I have ever met. You keep the world of fun spinning and the lights on where ever you go.

Your family is lucky to have a man like you in the house, and we're blessed just the same.

Thanks for showing how life is meant to be enjoyed, and what is important in life.

Thanks for proving that no one ever has to 'grow up'. (gonna start calling you peter pan)

Thanks for being the first one dancing and breaking up the dreaded semi-circle.

Have a great week, weekend, and well, next week too!

Happy Birthday you gentle, kind-hearted, smilin' champion of a person you!! So glad to have met such a kindred soul and spent so many moments sharing, laughing and connecting.

You are the energy that surrounds you! You are a reflection of your family......your family is a reflection of you......you are all reflections of everything pure, true and good :) :: :)

Cheers to you......happy to say, one of my closest friends! Have a great 40th! can't wait to see you Friday!

Wow ... I love you friends ... reading these posts made me smile and laugh and feel warm inside ... just what I needed tonight after a sad day ... we decided to put our cat Mavis down today ... the right decision, but still a difficult and emotional decision ... Mavis was almost 22 years old and has been our pet since she was 5 ... life is precious ...

Thank you friends for being here ...

Peace, love and hugs to all of you, and thank you everybody for the advance birthday wishes.

I look forward to seeing some of you on Friday night upstairs at the Lancaster Tavern in Kitchener ... everyone is welcome ... 2 bands (Harvard Mouse & Diesel Dog), no cover charge, bring your smiles and dancing shoes.

Peace, Mark

There are some people that when you look at them it brings a smile to your face and cheers the soul......you have mastered the art of making others feel happy and blessed....I can honestly say that every time I look at you it brightens me!!!I'm so glad to have met you and I wish you an excellent Birthday....can't wait to give you a big hug and cut some rug with you on your day of birth....Love Tara

Mark,

Well as it seems to go with me latley,my health is playing games with me again.

Fridays party just may be a pipe dream for me.

Going to the docs tomorrow (once again) to see if he can give me some more wonder pills that will get me vertical for more then twenty minutes at a time.

Gonna try hard to make it though.

Mark, so sorry to hear about Mavis.....but on the bright side of things, what a lucky cat to have been surrounded by such love for so many years and likewise, so lucky for you to have experienced the joy he brought your way.

Esau, thoughts are with you, hoping you're getting better every moment!

Mark,

Since moving to KW last year i have been surrounded by such kind souls. Knowing you and getting to know you better and better over the past 12 months has been an honour. Here's to a lifetime worth of laughs and a lifetimes more to come.

See you on Friday brother, HUGE hugs

Schwa.

Hey Mark! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! this is from Simone, not Jeff (don't worry, he's not obsessed with you!)...i forget my password! anyhoosy, i don't know you very well, but from what i've seen you seem like the most energetic, fun and uplifting guy around! thanks for putting together such great shows - I owe my love of diesel dog to you!

....and as marie mentioned, we do have some special surprises in store for Friday night...so get excited! it should be a great night!

i'm sorry to hear about your cat....but it sounds like she lived a good, long life with you guys!

luv vixen

Is today the day? Is today really the day that someone else is going to join the "over-40-club"? Yippee, finally...and I can't think of better company to share than with our fine friend Mark...a man to whom joy knows no boundaries...a man who shares this joy endlessly and enthusiastically! :: I am honoured and overjoyed to know you and happy to call you my friend (I so wish I could also be there to share your celebration, but once again, duty calls).

Please also accept my condolences for your sweet Mavis...may her spirit live on forever.