Jambands.ca

Mark Tonin Birthday Thread

Schwa.

Mark,

Nina and I are really going to try to get out to your bday bash on Friday..... But I don't have to explain to you how family comes first, and I am only home for around 8 days. You are on the list for this week, and I hope it pans out.

If not, I hope to see you out East giving me a black eye sometime soon!!!

Much love from both Nina and I if we don't see you.

Have a great day!

Sean

well happy happy happiest of pre-birthday wishes to the dancingest most wonderful skanc around!

big cheers to you mark! you are by far one of my favourites to run into anywhere, especially on the dance floor! your endless positivity is contagious and that is one of the things i love most about you! we really need more people like you on this planet.

thank you sooooo much for all the hard work you've put into this scene, the events with your name on 'em are always up there with the most memorable and MOST FUN!!!

really looking forward to the festivities this friday, and i have to say, it's people like you that make me proud to be from kitchener! oh great give'r godfather... ::

~becky

:D

ROses are Red...

VIolets are Blue

Mark Tonin freakin' ROcks@!!!!

gosh darn it---> I LUV you!!!!!!

You're the best Mark, and this Friday will be a blast...!!!!

Ps....there's some surprises coming your way...from the ktown crew......so get excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv ya

the one and only...................Earth PRincess!! xoxo