Jambands.ca

Here It Is: CTMF Labour Day Announcement....

shainhouse

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If every CTMF had Caution Jam or the Fat Cats at it I think it would get very stale, very fast...

Well, every CTMF has had one or both of those bands and we're still going aren't we? :D

I'd love to see some new stuff too. How about Garaj Mahal? Or, Luther Wright? Or, The Trews?

i second the vote for luthur wright, and the slip, good thinkin paisley someone should email the WHORE about that.

we do need some dog in the doghouse up there most definitly too, rose garland is a safe bet too, cant go wrong with perfect dead covers, i love that band

we need to breathe some new bands into that festival every now and again

just my 2 cents, but remember theyre 2cents USD so they mean more then yours neener neener :P

Rose Garland hasn't played this year... as a matter of fact they haven't played CTMF with their new line-up at all! Doug Fever would be GREAT too, he hasn't played in 4 years. Lots of acts that should and COULD be on here, hopefully in the coming weeks we'll see a lot more bands being added.

And Jesus man...

You know that all you dirty hippies are going anyways, and if not it's cause you got too high before the weekend. Man, I don't even remember the music at these things anyways cause it's not about the music man, it's about the drugs, and girls, partying with bands man, and no wait....it's about the music.

Dirty hippies....

fu©k that! where is the dead (rose garland)? where is the songwriting local heros (diesel dog)?

I think it's complete bullshit that Rose Garland hasn't been booked yet this year! The best Dead cover band in Ontario doesn't play CTMF ONCE all F uckin' year?!?! Someone's being a ass-hat! I know the line-up isn't complete but I also know Rose Garland hasn't even been ASKED to play Labour Day weekend. What gives..

Hey NewRider, I'll slide you a disc of live Rose Garland to blast real loud while you're there. ;)

aww it wouldn't be a party with out #18 who's gonna find all the "extra" beers everyone leaves sitting around in there coolers for you? or pass out in funny places?

and on top of that who the hell is going to lend you any form or house?

but he did get a job now, so things could have changed