Jambands.ca

Phish Hampton Setlist (Being Updated...)

AD

Set 1

Chalkdust Torture

Bathtub Gin ->

Runaway Jim

Walls of the Cave

Loving Cup

Set 2

All Of These Dreams

Limb By Limb

Lifeboy

Crowd Control

Seven Below ->*

Stash ->

NICU

Bug

Contact**

Character Zero

Notes*Trey thanks his guitar tech, Brian Brown, on stage at the end of Seven Below.

**With "Little Drummer Boy" ending

Setlist 8/9/04

by Carini, Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA, 7:43 PM

Set 1

Chalkdust Torture

Bathtub Gin ->

Runaway Jim

Walls of the Cave

Loving Cup

Set 2

All Of These Dreams

Limb By Limb

Lifeboy

Crowd Control

Seven Below ->*

Stash ->

NICU

Bug

Contact**

Character Zero

Encore

David Bowie

Notes*Trey thanks his guitar tech, Brian Brown, on stage at the end of Seven Below.

Set 1

Chalkdust Torture

Bathtub Gin ->

Runaway Jim

Walls of the Cave

Loving Cup

Set 2

All Of These Dreams

Limb By Limb

Lifeboy

Crowd Control

Seven Below ->*

Stash ->

NICU

Bug

Contact**

Character Zero

Encore

David Bowie

Notes

*Trey thanks his guitar tech, Brian Brown, on stage at the end of Seven Below.

Phish are good.

I'm going to miss them when they break up. On Sunday.

That is just a grim sentiment. Having not seen them in years I am sort of removed from all of this but can't help but feel morose. It's not like I haven't followed the band at a distance all of these years. Whatever are we all gonna do? Bring on the String Felchers!

Bah - not trying to be morose, just expressing a little sentimentality. To be more correct, I should have said "Monday", not "Sunday".

PICT0038.jpg

Phish at Hampton Coliseum, August 2004

C'mon folks, only 5 more to go. Let's not get too hung up over setlists. There won't be any more to complain about come next week!

I am with Booche, I would have love to have been there. I cannot believe the negativity I am seeing on other boards (Well actually I guess I can). I just don't see how you can complain about All of these dreams second set opener. It is a beautiful introspective song and an absolute fitting way to start off the "last run", and a nice way to close out their history at Hampton.

Man, some people just don't get it I guess.

Who doesn't love "Seven Below" or "Anthing But Me"?

Seven Below is probably my favourite post hiatus written tune. There's at least a half dozen seriously monster versions of that since NYE 2002/2003.

Gorge 7/13/03, IT 8/3/03 & SPAC 6/20/04 come to mind.

And Anything But Me is gorgeous (not every tune needs to be 20+ mins long). Its right up there with Waste, Bug, Velet Sea, Strange Design, Mountains in the Mist, etc for me.

STAMOS

Oh yeah, wish I was at the Hampton Mothership for that one!

I love "Anything But Me" too. To me, thet Trey and Phish can present such a song is progress, not a regression.

However, "All Of These Dreams" is surely the most appropriate song for these last run of shows, no?

And yeah, "Seven Below" is a winner. The Miami version was particularly hot, and the SPAC got an amazing set off to a winning start! I bet they play that one again before the end arrives......

I am with Booche, I would have love to have been there. I cannot believe the negativity I am seeing on other boards (Well actually I guess I can). I just don't see how you can complain about All of these dreams second set opener. It is a beautiful introspective song and an absolute fitting way to start off the "last run", and a nice way to close out their history at Hampton.

Man, some people just don't get it I guess.

It's not that I don't get it, I'm just not a fan of that song particularly. In fact, i think it's one of Trey worst ballads, but there's no accounting for taste...the first set looks great, but the first half of the second looks weak, but that's not to say they didn't tear every song a new one...just looks kinda weak on pape...