Jambands.ca

Who is getting Slippery in Toronto: SLIP:ROLLCALL

Jay Funk Dawg

I'm in. My tickets were ordered through The Slip's website, and they're will-call; does anybody know if there will actually be real/physical tickets to be picked up, or is it a name-on-a-list thing? I ask because I actually have three tickets/spots in my name (for me and two friends), and need to know whether the friends need to be there with me when I go to redeem the will-call-ness.

Aloha,

Brad

Is there any pre-show festivitation planned? I'll need to hook up with FreekerByTheSpeaker and Del before the show, and I don't know when they'll be getting to Toronto, nor where they'll be before the show (and/or when they'll be getting to the ElMo).

Aloha,

Brad

They weren't put out so much as Brad was having a tough time and reflected honestly with the audience to that effect. Something I know they struggle with is whether they are artists or entertainers. You could say the strains of entertaining were glaringly evident.

hah, i didnt think so cowboy...

but in all seriousness, i have come down with what feels like the flu to end all flu's, and its looking like im gonna be a gametime decision for toronto and hamilton, and montreal is all but out the window at this point. what a fu©king week.

:: :(