Jambands.ca

Wake Up Call

zero

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live my life in the service of others. If I offer you true friendship I am offering nothing less then to help you realize all of your goals and dreams and to manage those expectations. I don't expect the same in return but I expect wise counsel and a compassionate approach to things. If you burn me, misunderstand me, call me an egotist when I am often in fact being an altruist I frankly cut you off. This is not egotism to say that very soon some of you will wish you hadn't burned your bridges with me because I could be of great service to many of your lives and careers. Also using egotism to mean 'excessive concern for self' is wholly inadequite. Yes that is an interpretation and the common meaning but Egotism is the whole ball of wax. It is the way that we interact and grasp the world, one cannot engage in the world without ego. Too much ego is not a good thing but it is for individuals to look within themself (as I do every moment of my life) and decide. Many of you whether you realize it or not are motivated to bring me down by something more like jealousy or contempt. I am guilty of stress and pessimism but it is to advance a variety of highly worthwhile social causes affecting the Ontario landscape. I could never function in this world without my 'hardness'. Be glad someone like me is beating their head against the wall of injustice.

Esau give me a fu©king break. I never know what the hell your motivations are these days? If you want to be an electrician all your life not much. If you want to be a promoter (without investing money), if you want to pursue a different line of work, if you want to join a coop, if you want a connection to someone or something you value.... The list goes on. I will not bite the bait here any more and frankly I won't give away a stitch of my intellectual property. Many of you are living in a deeply deluded state. My eyes are wide open you just don't want to see what I am seeing.

If you want to be an electrician all your life not much.

Now now Luke you want hard honesty,you got it then,I know my eyes are wide open and theres nothing wrong with electrical work,licensed I'd only be making 39.80 an hour....compared to the 28 I make now.I'm not a promoter at all,remember Luke.I do believe I can pull up your exact phrasing if you'd rather.

Better that then someone like you who is crying constantly about your job that holds you so fu©kin important that you are trying to scam your way out for your own benefit,ya not much to an honest trade like mine where when friday comes and I go home,the job doesn't,I pity people like you who take their work home to unload on to people who couldn't give two shits,must be lonely exsistance.

Trust me man,a good command of the english language doesn't constitute intelligence.

All I read lately is you whining about how no one on this board is as intelligent as you,knows about music more and that no one here is considered a friend to you,thats fu©kin whining where I come from,you say your hard,now thats fu©kin ripe,not to mention out right laughable.You haven't expirenced or even lived hard young man.Its you who should give me & the rest of us the fu©kin break.

"All I read lately is you whining about how no one on this board is as intelligent as you,knows about music more and that no one here is considered a friend to you,thats fu©kin whining where I come from,you say your hard,now thats fu©kin ripe,not to mention out right laughable.You haven't expirenced or even lived hard young man.Its you who should give me & the rest of us the fu©kin break."

Good old Esau.

Now, for the first time ever, I'm putting someone on ignore.