Jambands.ca

QOTD re: Daveyboy

Vermontdave

Well, I've known Davey for close to 30 years and his parents are still neighbours of my mom's back in Kingston. Davey and I went to public school and high school together and we were in many of the same classes. He is one of my good friends.

And to answer your question: Down.

Edited by Guest

Thumbs up.

I'd like to say a few words about Daveyboy if I may....

There is a man that walks among us that is like no other man before him. There is a man on this planet that breathes fire and eats lighted sticks of dynamite for breakfast. Many have heard of this man, but no one has actually seen him, or they did but didn’t live to tell about it. This man was your typical officer manager until he went into hiding to plan his idea for world conquest.

This man, ladies in gentlemen, is none other than Daveyboy. Daveyboy stands a monstrous 9’9" 990 pounds. He has been compared to a small moon, or Bob Gilman’s mom. He has fathered 200 children, all in the same night , while drinking continuously from a tap of vodka. Why can Daveyboy do this? Because, he’s Daveyboy, the man above Zeus and the boss of Satan. He throws meteriorites around like ping-pong balls. He holds the world record for most planets destroyed with one meteror toss.

Yes, he's the same man who gave birth to a 30oz. rib eye, and sauteed mushrooms were the afterbirth. He’s the same man that showers in carpenter nails. He shaves with hacksaw and flossses with barbed wire. He is the man responsible for the sinking of the ancient island Atlantis, (he tripped and fell causing the collapse of the earth, while everyone else drowned and died, Daveyboy walked to shore because, after all, the middle of the ocean only came up to his knees).

Daveyboy once drank a bottle of dog urine, and regurgitated oil, which made him an instant millionaire. Once Daveyboy had accumulated his wealth, he figured he might as well tour the nation and put on shows of super-human ability. At a stop in Seattle, Washington he successfully picked his teeth with the Seattle Tower. While in town he also popped the King Dome while he was jumping off it and catching airplanes.

While in San Francisco, Daveyboy successfully performed a sex change with nothing but his mouth.The man that became a woman was quoted as saying " I’m glad I’m now a woman so that Daveyboy can put his Coyote Tower in me". The he-she is not currently available for comment because she got her wish, and Daveyboy killed her when he penetrated her and ruptured the interior of her brain. A very sad end to such a successful deed performed by Daveyboy. After the death of the shemale, Daveyboy left town immediately, and moved on to Arizona. There Daveyboy stayed, hovering a good 10 feet above any cactus. He ate scorpions, tarantulas, and rattlesnakes. The venom that came from these desert creatures made Daveyboy even bigger and stronger.

He decided it was time for one last deed before he resigned from the Daveyboy business. Daveyboy walked to Atlanta, (total walking time 25 minutes) and made his way downtown to Turner Field, home of the Atlanta Braves. If there was one thing Daveyboy hated, it was racism, so he leaned over into the stadium and picked John Rocker out of the bullpen. Now what Daveyboy did to poor John is to colorful for the writer to state, but let’s just say John Rocker will be the first to know if anything abnormal comes up in Daveyboy’s prostate. After this, Daveyboy decided to hang up his crown as "Man of the World", and retired in New York City. Where is he you ask? Why can’t we see him if he’s such a mammoth individual, well, if you open up the Statue of Liberty like you would a coffin, you might be surprised in what you find........ This article is dedicated to the memory of the greatest man ever, a man responsible for approximately 2,000 children, a man who holds the record for biggest cup size, "TO Daveyboy!! I’ll tell ya this one time, there was this stripper and Daveyboy came in and........"

Okay. After one day, Daveyboy is still in contention for some sort of prize or affirmation or maybe just legit due process.

The tally now stands at:

Yes/Up 5*

No/Down/Nay 8**

Uncommitted at this time? 1***

*Quigsy gets two votes for using two thumbs and Catphish gets a vote in each column for being, ahem, diplomatic.

**Jamoie gets two votes for two thumbs as does Canned Beats. Catphish is included in this column also(as explained above)

***That's bradm for avoiding the question

peace

Alright,

I missed something special last night that I have seen a few times and I couldnt be happier that a number of my Ottawa loves caught it.

Karoake Dave.

Does that not ROCK??????????????????

I've almost collapsedly passed out in laughter a few times.

So, I have to give a HUGE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY on that 'activity'.

Guest Low Roller

I give this thread two thumbs up for giving me a case of the uncontrollable giggles.

Through the principle of causality (two equal effects e2 and e1, and we know that e1 was caused by c1, then we can retrodict the cause c2 equal to c1 of e2) I have to give Davey Boy two thumbs up as well.

And I've succesfully sucked all the fun out of this thread.

This horse race ain't over yet people! From out of nowhere, Daveyboy has taken the lead!

10 votes for (yes/up)

4 votes nay (no/down)

I think that Esaus story threw it in our heros direction.

Booche creates a new option (Yaaaaaaay!). So I guess that's now a valid voting choice.

Lowroller seems to have gone off on a tangent, or, as they say in the U.K, a tangent.

peace