Jambands.ca

ReDD

Hello All:

I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My names Sarah, but you can call me ReDD.

I'm in Burlington Ontario. I'm new to the area. I Share a little pad with my beau and our two cats.

I'm getting excited about the Come Together Fest coming this way soon. Actually, I found you guys from the website. Tickets aren't purchased yet but i'm definitly going. Looking forward to friendly faces and good music. Anyone else from this was going?

I'm looking forward to some of your opinions on some cats I dig, The Slip. Anyone catch the November show in Hamilton?

ReDD[color:red]

Welcome ReDD!!! I'm sure you'll find some kind folks around here to discuss the Slip with. I don't think I was at that November show, but one back in mid-October perhaps? My memory's failing me at this point...but I'm sure I had a swell time. LOL Enjoy the board and perhaps I'll see you at CTMF! :)

I don't think I was at that November show, but one back in mid-October perhaps? My memory's failing me at this point...but I'm sure I had a swell time.

Your very right you know. It was my mind that was slipping. I checked the poster I nabbed and they played October 15th in Hamilton..:)

If you trade shows at all I happen to have that one as well as the prior night in Toronto...Let me know

welcome aboard! block off large swaths of your free time now, you'll be spending them here...but you couldn't ask for a nicer group of folks to waste your free time with... :)

Timouse and I seem to quote each other a lot here, and I see no point in discontinuing that in this instance either :). What he said! Welcome aboard!

"I'm looking forward to some of your opinions on some cats I dig, The Slip."

You will be given love for that alone.

How about that Surprise Me Mr Davis stuff? Nathan Moore rocks me fuggin world.

Thanks for the good vibes...

As for Surprise Me Mr. Davis that whole album is amazing. I love the whole concept of being snowed in with your buds, bored and creating music so utterly amazing. I have a soft spot for Back in fifteen minutes...;)

Man those boys are great...

fresh meat! sweeet! i'm kidding, i'm vegan anyways. that's enought dumb jokes out of me already. see ya at ctmf. i'll be the one wandering around saying did you see my "whatever i lost last". i lose stuff a lot. especially when everyone is drunk. but i'm never drunk, nope not me, never.

I have red hair and have been called red many times. We could start a club.

Count me in :)

how many of us 'hot-head-carrot-tops' are there?

I've counted 6 in this thread so far...

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.:D

Hey Redd! Welcome aboard. Say, have you ever heard of a venue in Burlington called Black Box Studio? This band I really am digging called The Slackers are playing there on May 21, but I haven't heard of it. Cheers!