Jambands.ca

OH YEAHHHH!!!!!!

PassedOutGuy

PoG is finally a workin man again... will be meeting with my new GM and entering a management training program for the next 12 weeks with Champs Sports at thier Flagship store on Yonge across from the Eaton's Centre... If you're in the neighbourhood starting next week drop in and say hi... oh ya, and buy some shoes eh!!!

Edited by Guest

Congratulations! Have you asked for all the vacation you'll need to see shows this summer? ;)

Does the store sell Converse All-Star hi-tops (the canvas ones, which is just about the only type of shoe I wear)? The only place in Toronto where I've found them is "The Shoe Tree" on the West side of Yonge St. just North of Dundas; most big stores (Foot Locker, Athlete's World, etc.) don't stock them.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

You will be taken care of in good time my friends... BradM, unfortunately i dont think so... and I know of that location as I have bought a pair their before too... This place is very high end when it comes to running shoes... should be able to make a pretty penny off the kids in the first few months with some commissions...

Congrats POG!

And Bradm, I don't know where you've been shoe shopping in Toronto, but I've recently been shoe shopping on Queen W (near Spadina) and Yonge (south of Bloor) and every shoe store I went to had a very wide selection of hi tops converse all stars, in a variety of crazy colours. Mine are black and pink :).

Is anybody else having visions of some kind of "jamband.ca 'The Big Chill'", with PoG being the character who outfits all the characters with new sneakers, which we then use in some kind of shin-kicking tournament?

Aloha,

Brad