Jambands.ca

if i could punch one person in the face.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine would have to be this french whore that basically turned 6 months of my life into a mess of tears, anger and doubts. Relationships are messy enough as it is without interferance from people like her. *cough*DOUCHE BAG*cough*

This thread is hilarious.

Today, I would like to pucnh Will Smith, just to try to wipe that satisfied, smug look off his stooooopid face.

With Will's recent wanderings, I think his wife Jada Pinkett Smith has already beaten you to the punch.

Myself 6 years ago when I was pine-ing over a witch of a woman who had too many issues to count.

After my self inflicted beating I'd move on to....

-Mayor Hazel McCallion for the personality-less Mississauga. (my original hometown)

-Toby Keith

-the person who stole my bike

Deeps

eesh - i'm for double punching most of Jaimoes original list...

i'll add .. hmm... not a lot of people i want to punch on my own... how about...

Charleton Heston

My brother circa 1978

the kid who invited all my kids friends but not him to his birthday party. ;)

Thank you Dr Evil Mouse. I second the gratuitous violence to be visited on the fucking bastard(s) who stole my guitars. Was feeling a little bummed about it again, but bnb2005-05-28 is cheering me up a little, thanks BradM!

Person I would least like to punch in the face at this moment: BradM. Just don't tell my girlfriend.

Person I would least like to punch in the face at this moment: BradM. Just don't tell my girlfriend.

Maybe she and I could tie for people you'd least like to punch in the face? Or maybe I could be the person you'd least like to punch in the face, and she could be the person you'd least like to punch somewhere else, like the solar plexus.

Aloha,

Brad

today i would like to punch and also kick severley in the groin:

William shatner....man that dude is soo annoying with his stupid as commcerials and what not he's into these days.and Fahk star trek that show sux too!

Why diss on Shatner!? He's all kinds of awesome, a living breathing monument to Canadian Ironica.. you probably prefer Picard... PPPFFFTTTT I say!!!

Punch in the face: Billy Bush (UGH!)

hahahaha no gentlmonkey i do not prefer picard..i hate all star trek cast members pretty much equally..its just shatner i have a hate on moreso, cuz i see him the most...damn SHATNER...

I wouldnt mind dropping leonard nimoy to ground with a swift kick to the junk as well haha:P

Edited by Guest