Jambands.ca

if i could punch one person in the face.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jaimoe, what have you got against mickey hart?

Man, I have got to improve my post-scanning skills...I read that as

hey jaimoe, what have you got against hickey mart?

and imagined some big-box store that sold cheap, slave-labour-produced hickeys, causing the locally owned and operated hickey stores to go out of business...

Aloha,

Brad

hey jaimoe' date=' what have you got against mickey hart? [/quote']

He snubbed Bouche and his deplorable jokes about Phil Lesh's liver.

hmmm...i didn't know about him snubbing bouche, i'm sure there's a longer story there. as far as the "liver of a jerk" comment is concerned, things seem to have gotten ugly in the GDP boardroom for a time after jerry died. he & phil seemed to have settled their differences, and on balance 30+ years of high quality weirdness cancels out a couple stupid comments. your mileage may vary :)

and brad, from what i've heard hickey mart is a very progressive employer :)

I would punch Bruce Cockburn, John Mclaughlin and The Slip for not touring more often

I would kick myself for not having bought google stock earlier

I would pummel Larry David for not putting out new episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm faster.

okay, most star trek characters are dillholes but spock is great! you can't hate spock, it's like hating bob marley, it just doesn't make sense. and mark twain?!?!? shouldn't that be in purple?

even though i punch like a girl, here are my candidates:

1. the person who stole my bike (any of the bikes i've had stolen, but i always wondered what they got for my pink little girl's BMX type bike with the polish writing on it)

2. the yelley hookers on the corner of eby and king.

The one person I would actually like to kill with my bare hands, or a knife or gun ( I am not joking ) is my Uncle Gerald from Kingston. He threatened my late father on his death bed and stole 90 G's from my alzheimer-afflicted grandmother.

The one person I would actually like to kill with my bare hands, or a knife or gun ( I am not joking ) is my Uncle Gerald from Kingston. He threatened my late father on his death bed and stole 90 G's from my alzheimer-afflicted grandmother.

Cripes add that ass to my list!

I'll hold him by the head as you kick him in the kneck.

Deeps

He snubbed Bouche and his deplorable jokes about Phil Lesh's liver.

Actually, he snubbed both Freakerbythespeaker and me all at once. We were trying to get him to sign something with "How about that Phil Lesh?" and he wouldn't do it. Even after I explained that this is a common request made to many greats in the world. I guess he didn't see himself in the same league as Warren Haynes, Bobby Orr, or the kid that won Canadian Idol a couple of years ago.

you got that kingston idol's autograph? I'd like to punch him in the face.

and ....

beethoven damn that deaf musician!

(ya the mark twain was purple - but he really was annoying in that star trek episode)