Jambands.ca

Cake Manglers of the World, Unite!

bradm

Oh Del my dear, I hope you have an awesome bday! I guess this means that I'll have to celebrate EXTRA on top of my many reasons to celebrate today. It's been great meeting you this year and I'm glad you're back in SoOn. Are you in the KW? I'll be in town on the 21st. We should have some belated bday drinks. ;)

[color:red]H[color:brown]A[color:red]P[color:brown]P[color:red]Y [color:brown]B[color:red]I[color:brown]R[color:red]T[color:brown]H[color:red]D[color:brown]A[color:red]Y [color:brown]D[color:red]E[color:brown]L, [color:red]Y[color:brown]O[color:red]U [color:brown]F[color:red]U[color:brown]N[color:red]K[color:brown]Y [color:red]H[color:brown]O[color:red]M[color:brown]O[color:red]S[color:brown]A[color:red]P[color:brown]I[color:red]E[color:brown]N[color:red]![color:brown]![color:red]!

I need some mangly advice: on this manglest of days, what, if not "everything at hand", should I be drinking? Is Lucky still the preferred mangling beverage? 50? More than a shot or two of Jager doesn't get along with me, and I don't think I've ever seen Mangler consume any other spirit, so I'm in a quandry, that only mangling can help me escape.

Aloha,

Brad

I need some mangly advice: on this manglest of days, what, if not "everything at hand", should I be drinking? Is Lucky still the preferred mangling beverage? 50? More than a shot or two of Jager doesn't get along with me, and I don't think I've ever seen Mangler consume any other spirit, so I'm in a quandry, that only mangling can help me escape.

Aloha,

Brad

LuckyLager_f.jpg