Jambands.ca

New to the board!!

Scarlet Begonia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, ya really know how to make a gal feel welcome. It will probably take me a little while to get everyone straight if at all possible. Thanks for the tip Calamity Jane I'm sure that the boogieknight will help me float my boat he is quite a charmer. Do you like the show Dead Wood by any chance something tells me yes. [color:blue]

Hey I'm back I didn't answer any inquiries I'll do my best. Palace Princess I do like ween I have seen them two times in Toronto and would gladly go again. Kaidy Mae yes that was me that you shared a cab with on NYE hopefully we will meet again I would love to see some of your photographs and to Paan one of my best friends name is Jen but I have a feeling that we are not the duo that you are referring to, but maybe there is room for a duo duo.

Do you like the show Dead Wood by any chance something tells me yes. [color:blue]

i kinda hate to re(admit) this, but the moniker comes from the fact that I really am a clutz and frequently cause calamities. It was my childhood nickname from my mom, whenever I'd cause one more disaster! However, having recently read up on this kick-ass real-life broad, (see my signature) I'm proud to (try to) live up to her memory. Apparently I have the foul-language thing covered. It just needs to be fuelled with beer! :P