Jambands.ca

Roger Waters' Balls

MarcO

i assumed this was going to be a discussion of a particularly nervy thing that he did to his bandmates. i had no idea that we'd be talking about his wang. but as marco brought it up, jeebus it appears big.

yet another mental image that will re-appear in my head at a really inappropriate moment. gotta love the interweb.

hmmm, this sheds new light on the lyrics to Mother, "Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?"

very clever, youngling. You impress with your speed and wit!

i assumed this was going to be a discussion of a particularly nervy thing that he did to his bandmates.

yeah...me too... but since we're ON the subject....don't you boys know anything?

scientifically proven urban myth: "big nose = big schlonggie doodle" .

We ain't looking at no ball sack, here!!!

in addition, MarcO, the only other "package" I'm interested seeing packaged in blue jeans would have to be Pete Townsend's. Who's got time on their hands for a search....? My hands are, uh, otherwise occupied. :P

it just hit me that in the pic of him above I see a striking resemblance to Richard Gere...hence it could be a gerbil in there....

discuss

Disclaimer:only in this image do I see a so called 'striking resemblance' to Richard Gere and I in no way mean any offence to Roger Waters with the comparative reference to Gere. Well except for the gerbil part - since anything is possible.