Jambands.ca

YATS Appreciation thread....

rubberdinghy

I'm flattered, blushing and inundated with the heady-organic version of that sensation one might get from eating vicodin or percaset. Yeah, warm and fuzzy in a uber-spiritual nutshell. So, all sarcasm aside, it's heartwarming to see this. I'm glad I can cast a little light into the darker corners of the sanctuary and deploy humor to the melodrama that occasionally goes down. And, I'm glad I can talk a little shit here and there and come out ahead looking alright.

So, to all of you who know me or I've met that are chiming in here:

Thank you, much love.

To all of you who I've yet to meet, but 'appreciate' me:

"Let us walk together little children,

We don't ever have to worry,

Through this world of trouble,

We've got to love one another,

We can all be together,

Forever and ever,

When we make it to the promised land."

Ya'll rock, thanks for keeping me entertained and letting me return the favor.

And, to be a dick for a second:

Dima, this is a real example of a "thread dedicated to entirely me."

You heard it here first.

I'll abuse and unappreciate you by going against your wishes and heaping praise upon you: the run to Montreal and back was a thing done well, and a most enjoyable trip for me. It was also cool having at Franke on Saturday. I'm happy you'll be in Ottawa in the near future. :)

Aloha,

Brad

oh Xrist not another Otowner! there're already too many wannabe hippies in this craptown

i hope at least you can party consistently every fri-sat. night til 5:00AM.

Back it up a second here. Ya'll are hippies. I thought this was the Rednecks of Canada Jamboree Board. Dammit, that's why all the hootinanies and hoedowns I've been going to have been packed with patrouli-sporting, dreadlock-draped ....... hippies?

I feel violated.

Edit to Add: I hope O-Town is ready 'cause the curfew just got a little later. 5:00 am? You off to work or something? Afraid of the sun? Party ain't done until the sun says so.

Edited by Guest