Jambands.ca

Come Together Music Fest update ...

mark tonin

There was a problem? I thought they sounded awesome! I guess I could see them being upset about the sound but hell, it's CTMF and it wouldn't be the same without crappy sound right? How about we get Doug from PJC to handle all the sound this year?

Isn't the recording from that show...actually one of the top Slip recordings of the last few years as well?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

further, i really hope ghost town is getting some kind of make-over - last time i was there, at the end of last august, it was almost depressing seeing how everything had kinda grown in and over, the saloon and stage area looked rather decrepid... it had a real abandoned look, and feel, like a few years had passed... which, obviously it did.

Well it IS a frickin ghost town. :)

I'm glad to see we're heading back to Durham! I won't be around this spring/summer but I hope to be there again someday.

Apparently the word is that the Fat Cats are playing on Sunday night... and if my sources are correct Burt is also playing on that night.

I'm psyched about the possibility of getting to see these two bands rock it out together on the same night again...

it has been many moons since that happened!

So, obviously the email I got the other day (day before this was posted) telling me to keep this quiet is no longer valid.. 028.gif

I'm psyched about the possibility of getting to see these two bands rock it out together on the same night again...

it has been many moons since that happened!

Thats exactly what I was thinking, it has been quite some time eh. I say just get both of em up at the same time & see what happens....Fat Neilson. :cool:

The singer/ guitar player for outside the wall is a neurotic, perfectionist, rabid Pink Floyd fanataic. I mean that in the most complimentary way. His incredibly anal retentive attention to detail does pay off on stage. Not only do they have a full band, but also female back-up vocals and I heard rumours of a laser light show. They have a huge circular screen in the background that plays scenes from the Wall. This group is a very professional and dedicated ensemble.