Jambands.ca

What Song Have You Had Stuck in Your Head All Day?

Dr_Evil_Mouse

Unfortunately when I lived out west (this was a while back, but it's stuck with me till this day) I was rudely awoken by (sorry to any fans on the board) Extreme's More than words. Sorry folks, the song never did nothin for me, and the damn song was in my head all day! Couldn't stand that band one bit.

What a day that was! I think I had to crank DEAD and drink whisky all day to shake the song.

Cheers,

Unfortunately when I lived out west (this was a while back, but it's stuck with me till this day) I was rudely awoken by (sorry to any fans on the board) Extreme's More than words. Sorry folks, the song never did nothin for me, and the damn song was in my head all day! Couldn't stand that band one bit.

What a day that was! I think I had to crank DEAD and drink whisky all day to shake the song.

Cheers,

so what you're saying is that you have some erstwhile neighbours to thank for motivating you to crank DEAD and drink whisky all day, one day a while back.

It's nice when stories have a nice happy ending

What is it with that song, eh Slouchy? I had it running through my head constantly, back in the early 90s when it was omnipresent on the radio.

Now, of course, thanks to Slouchy, I am re-living that trauma, currently singing that lame song in my head.

[color:purple]Thanks. Thanks a lot! ;)

Actually I woke up to it on my alarm clock (even worse) let's just say a little rage kicked in and that alarm clock is no longer with us.

I have an internal alarm clock now to avoid this happening again.

Life is much better without Extreme!

All I can picture is those hairy dudes singin some love song snappin there fingers in that video, Wonderin when they were gonna hug eachother. GAWD!!!

Did anyone really like that song? Or are they just afraid to admit it? Who gets into that sutff?? (sorry to any of you that do, but man,)

Sorry for the trauma Stone Mountain, I totally know where yer comin from.

Cheers,