Jambands.ca

*~* Happy Birthday PalacePrincesss *~*

backbacon

megbday13.jpg

Happy Birthday to my BEST girlie girlfriend in the whole wide world!!! I think back to all the wild adventures we've had and then think, "Did that really happen? Or was that just some weird movie we watched?" - thank goodness for your awesome memory!

I hope you have the best birthday sweet Becky! We'll celebrate with some DANCIN'!!!!!!!!!!

vday4.jpgizz8.jpgcdayMir2.jpg

hey everybody!!!!!!!

thanks so much for the wonderful birthday thread! boy, did this ever bring a smile to my face when i read it. in addition to it being full of so many cool fricken people, it's jam packed with so many things i love!!!!!!!!! we have ballet, we have kevin bacon, we have new kids, we have prince, we have marilyn, we have prom dresses, we have tiaras, we have WEEN, we even have some lurkers coming out of the woodwork. :) either i'm a fricken loudmouth or this place is just full of thoughtful people who pay attention to things those around them like. i think it's probably a bit of both. ;) heehee

~*~ THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! ~*~

i had a really nice birthday. backbacon drove all the way down from chatham just to take me out for dinner. we went out for a nice meal and then went over to schwampy's for some swimming and campfire action. i was kept out way past my bedtime, but that whole "IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAYYYY" thing is pretty hard to resist. especially since i am 27 now, which is that infamous rockstar age, don'tcha know.... ***flips collar up*** ..... gotta party it up right & proper.

word.

(hi kurt! hi janis! hi jimmy! hi jim!)

backbacon thanks for the great birthday thread and the great birthday night and for being so fricken awesome that you make prince charming look bad. i love you!

Paan i hope to see you too! in full costume! thanks for adding spice to any event you attend, you little flute playing wizard of wardrobe!

livingstoned i am really looking forward to getting into some pants peeing good times with you sometime soon. you are as good as ice cream. here's to being the last ones up, cackling far into the wee hours of the morning!

davey boy one of the best damn babydaddies i know. thanks for always sending pictoral updates of your beyootiful baby girl. i look forward to the next one! oh, and thanks also for being so damn funny.

dr. evil mouse you are kind, patient, knowledgable and somehow full of mystery. and that i can get from your messageboard posts alone! keep up the good work and thanks for the nice wishes. :)

c-towns c-towns, you ignorant slut. i long for the day i can feast me eyes upon your sexy manbeast form. i like your sass. give zeddy a noogie for me, k? and post some more fricken pictures of your mini-percussion princess, eh? she is almost as cute as you!

Calamity Jane i graciously accept your prom-clad lawn pirouettes and send massive ballet vibeage your way for successful execution. heck, i'll even send you doubles!!!!! ((((TWIRL, WOMAN, TWIRL!)))))) thanks for your fun & enthusiasm! and that nifty supergirl ring. i dig her too. :)

Booche your post makes me wet. THANKS!!!!! you are one of my favourite weirdos i've almost never met. keep your black kneesocks up, k? preferably when wearing shorts.

MarcO can i be your polo? you rock my world so hard it's straight off the richter scale.

bradm i prefer you to google. :) thanks for your continuing insight into anything anyone needs to know. i also give you massive high fives (like i wish i had more hands so i could give you even more at once) for your taper skills and the fact you have witnessed something as awesome as ween. on halloween. oh, and by the way, all the food you post about, it all sounds so damn good!

LargeMarge you are one of the coolest fricken party girls i have ever met in my life. and by party, i don't mean dirty slut. i mean pure, awesome, unadulterated, trophy winning horsey-rides. :D damn, do you know the keys to a girl's heart, this side of L.A.? niiiiiice!!!! i am REALLY looking forward to partying with you & that cute little animal soon (talkin' about you willis-livingstoned). you two are such a great couple. :) truly, it warms me heart.

peipunk from one PP to another pp, thanks for rocking so damn much. both literally & figuratively. congratulations on your beautiful new home! expect me to visit! i'll take my pillows double fluffed & orange juice in the morning, please. :) i really hope to see you and the wo-mang soon-ish. we need a good tree climber around here.

rubberdinghy rubber dingh-dong, from your award winning avatar, to your love for ween, to your amazing bus stories, to your WELL earned food forum mod status, you brighten my fricken life! keep up your excellent existence, looking forward to more tales of the amazing mystery fuzzball and other such incidents.

StoneMtn proof "cool lawyer" is not an oxymoron. thanks for being the voice of the west on here. looking forward to meeting you someday!

ollie you're another one i'm looking forward to meeting one day. i like how sometimes, you & i will be the only people posting positively about something that everyone else hates. makes me smile. you must be a brat. i dig that, yo!

voodoolady shakin' that st --- yeah, that's original. heehee. you are one sexy wo-mang and i look forward VERY MUCH to getting down with you sometime. even if your eyes are read & hazy. ;) hopefully one day we can bump butts to live ween! whooohooo!

smoothedshredder thank you for the lovely birthday wishes! i like your avatar, it just screams "wilderness road trip". or "horror movie". hmmmm, there could be an indeer in there.... ;):)

hux T.Y.! hope you are doing well and taking good care of miss meagan. i also hope to see you soonish, you funny motherfucker!

sunshine the only thing more radiant than your outside is your insides. :) :) one of my favourite things about you, is that underneath all that sunshiney cheer is one badass, ass kickin', fire stompin' vixen. LOVE IT!!!!!!! hope to see you somewhere, g-friend!

northern wish we sure fuckin' do!!!!!!!!!!! happy twin season to you too! (high fives. actually, make it tens)

VVilly anyone who brings a fully functioning disco ball camping is good news in my book. thanks! also, thanks for always having really good food and wine and heaping it on me every time i've ever been to your beautiful home. very nice!

gentlemonkey ahhh, mon frere, merci! i could never get enough of your monkey love. hopefully i'll run into your sorry ass at one of the veen shows zis season, no?

phorbesie you are such an intriguing mix of gentle politeness, voice of reason, style and pure sass. plus you're smart and you laugh at all the right places in jokes. i'm definitely looking forward to seeing you again somewhere. :)

Ms.Huxtable oh oh oh, you're my cover girl. oh oh oh. oh oh oh. i promise if i ever get a jordan joey birthday sandwich i will share it with you. every time i see you, i burst into giggles (in a good way). i definitely like that. thanks for introducing me to donkey conga! my list of addictions always has room for more.

bouche the purpleist thank you your way! i know, that with the almost-scary superfan status you possess ;), that you know prince's bday was yesterday as well. i am honoured to glow by extension in your eyes. :D heeheehee. THANKS for all the work you do for this place and thanks for keeping that hotass fiancee of yours so very happy!

bokonon see, that's the problem right there. the word 'practical' does not even belong in the same "tier" (get it? *snicker*) as princess accessories. i will offer free lessons to these unfortunates at the next festival! thanks for the nice wishes and for never being afraid to express your point of view. i appreciate that!

howler awwwww, thanks so much, lady!!! i sure do hope we get more pure gold like that. you have a little man we need to expose to the mighty boognish. :) it's so on. i hope to see you soon, lovely lady! and most sincere congratulations on your "condition"! :)

AlabamaMan thanks so much! i hope you enjoyed yours too and it was full of more bob dylan than you could possibly cram into a day. :)

guigsy guiiiiiiigs! my man!!!!!! i really hope to see you soon too. maybe next time i can texas hold'em your ass for once. :) heehee

mikep well thank you so much, kind sir! your avatar is truly my idea of heaven. i like the cut of your jib. :)

MamaPink oh miss pink, pink, pink. where would i be without you, my princess? awfully lonely on the left side of the piano, that's where!!! thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for being so fricken awesome!!!!!!!!!! it's so nice having another half of my personality and have it be out of my body & everything. i love creating anything and everything with you. and i love watching you with that little man of yours. kaden is such a miracle come to life. and yes, i am soooooooooooo looking forward to our night filled of dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and by the way, i don't know if you know this, but we're going to see ween. in 35 days. EEEEK!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha, i love that gangsta prom pic.... :D

meggo meggo! i miss your beautiful mug, ass, bod, personality, giggle, EVERYTHING!!!!!! when are you coming back down here? i need you. now. no more of this polkaroo bullshit with your so-on visits. :) i will count down the seconds!

KarinAnnie you sexylicious pile of awesomeness!!! i'm so happy i got to see you on the 2-4!!!! i miss you already & really hope to see you soon. you did a great job with the darrin's dance groovage by the way. i am mucho impressed with your abilities!

timouse well thank you, mr. mouse!!!! my collection is open to you next time i drag them out. feel no fear -- fly footloose and fancyfree and twirl your ass off! (it's so much more fun with a crinolin than pants. :D)

schwa SCHWAMPY!!!!!!!!! thanks for teaching me how to do backflips in the pool. GREAT birthday present. maybe by the end of the summer i won't be too chicken to try them INTO the pool. heeheehee

PassedOutGuy cheers to you too, POG! don't be a stranger around here, ya hear?

Douglas every time i see you, i want to see you all the time. :) i love that you love mcdonald's. you rock, lady! thanks for making me laugh so damn much.

tribalstar thanks, lady! i really hope to see you soon too!!! i also hope your chefly dreams come true. i would like to reserve a seat at your 5 star restaurant when you open it, k? a nice one. by the window. so that passersby can hear my audible moans of "mmmmmmmmmm" to go along with all those culinary orgasmic faces i make as i eat your food.

LeannerBanner LEANNE!!!!!!!!!!! every time i see you i want to hug you so hard my arms break. you have a great giggle too. :) i definitely need to see you sometime soon, it's been WAYYYYY too long little miss snow white! (the birds were SUCH a classic touch, by the way, very, very nice).

Swifty whoohooo!!!!!!! thanks so much!!! i hope you had a great day too. p.s. everytime i hear "i got shot.... by a colt 45", i laugh. out loud. good job, mang!

qqc thanks so much, scrumptious!!!!!!!

hamilton well, thank you so much, kind sir! i hope things in your life are even a fraction as interesting and fun as you are. (which, for the record, is lots).

whew!!!!!

c'est fini!!!!!!