Jambands.ca

What Kind Of Justice Do You Want Done To This Punk?

Jaimoe

How about they get sentenced to cleaning latrines on a Canadian Forces base in Afghanistan (or maybe with Canadian troops that are part of the peacekeeping forces in Cypress)?

Edit to add: Does Canada have the equivalent of the Veterans Administration in the USA? I know the VA runs its own hospitals, so sentencing these punks to taking care of bedpans in a hospital filled with elderly Canadian troops would also be appropriate.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

I think the real crime was the lack of public facilities in the downtown core Saturday night. I missed half the fireworks looking for a porta-pottie.

I also think it's way more offensive that any media outlet would decide to run the photo. And I can't believe the amount of resources they are putting into finding this guy. I'm sure he's been shamed thoroughly enough. Let it go.

Thats just down right insulting in my opinion. I realize at times you just have go, but hell, on a war memorial? Come on. Personally, I think at the very least a public apology is in order, to the veterans, either in person or via newspaper.

i think the guy should definitely have to serve some sort of punishment the fits the crime, but with the possible charges against him i doubt he'll get more than fines.

"Police said they could lay charges of mischief, being drunk in a public place and performing an indecent act in a public place."

BEING DRUNK IN A PUBLIC PLACE?!? how they gunna prove that one? and by the way....why aren't cops standing outside every bar in the country if that's illegal? i honestly don't see the purpose in some laws.

I'd make a urinary monument out of him, put him on the hill for display for a week and everyone can just heed nature's call on him. He would be blindfolded of course as some might get stage fright. And for women, there will be recyclable fill-n-splash receptacles. Veterans could get a VIP, jump the line status for the event.