Jambands.ca

KUNG 30.0

kung

In further response to gentlemonkey's well aimed quip from today's National Post in the wittily titled 'Repartee's Over' by Robert Fulford:

Conversation requires good humour, curiosity, mututal respect, high levels of tolerance and shared knowledge (when someone has to epxlain a reference, conversation withers)

He goes on to say that the modern British philosopher Michael Oakeshott put it as 'an unrehearsed intellectual adventure'. I do realize that Fulford didn't say that 'when someone

has to explain a reference, monologues wither' but you get my point. My point is if you fuggers put down the bong every once in a while and read a fugging newspaper I wouldn't have to urinate the affairs of the day in all y'alls ears.

Oh and thanks for all of the greetings and love for once I'm glad to be a part of this community. Not since today, BRAG helped make me think there's nothing to apologize for.

Edited by Guest
taking the edge of a touch ya know

In further response to gentlemonkey's well aimed quip from today's National Post in the wittily titled 'Repartee's Over' by Robert Fulford:

Conversation requires good humour, curiosity, mututal respect, high levels of tolerance and shared knowledge (when someone has to epxlain a reference, conversation withers)

He goes on to say that the modern British philosopher Michael Oakeshott put it as 'an unrehearsed intellectual adventure'. I do realize that Fulford didn't say that 'when someone

has to explain a reference, monologues wither' but you get my point. My point is if you fuggers put down the bong every once in a while and read a fugging newspaper I wouldn't have to urinate the affairs of the day in all y'alls ears.

Oh and thanks for all of the greetings and love for once I'm glad to be a part of this community. Not since today, BRAG helped make me think there's nothing to apologize for.

Ahhh shad app.

i hope you had lice treatment after that ;)

Done.....also for the record...got myself several of those pointlessly detailed anecdotes with no resolution gentlemonkey was talking about earlier ... last night as a flexing Kung toppped off day 2 of b-day celebrations by insulting my intelligience and hitting on my fiancé. I feel violated but oddly rejuvenated.

Well played old boy...well played.

Deeps