Jambands.ca

The Croc Hunter...Dead?

Chewie

Bugger. That's too bad. I mean, it's a matter of time when you walk, wade, swim or tango with the world's deadliest animals in a relatively wreckless, "oh, look at this one, he looks pissed, I'm just gonna sneak in and grab him by the neck.." kind of way.

RIP Crazy Croc Man

And on a lighter note, Cartman doing the Croc Hunter on South Park will always shed some humor on his character.

That's a huge bummer, indeed. That man was quite a presence.

The crazy thing is that by the accounts I've read, his death was rather freakish. There have only been stingray deaths in Oz in the past century - it just so happened that he came accross this one suddenly, and it happened to get him right in the chest. Really, really sad.

Edited by Guest
Fact updating

Crikey... I was swimming with Stingrays in the Caymans a few months back.

bashsray.jpg

All the dark spots are Stingrays... hundreds of them at a place known as Stingray City. Quite the popular tourist stop on Grand Cayman.

I've had many an Australian-croc-hunter-accent induced good laughs over the years. RIP.

Since the first time I saw the show I was hooked, but I also always said, "This guy is making the world's longest snuff film."

I'm saddened by his death, but I think it woulda been sadder if he had been hit by a car or something.

I saw an interview with the Caymen Island stingray tour dude and he said he's never heard of a stingray death before; I think it was a freak accident, but he was prime for a freak accident.