Jambands.ca

nero reunite for LIVE performance

bouche

Incredible two nights of music, friends and good times. You couldn't ask for more out of a weekend.

Thanks to the boys for throwing down hard, everything was pure gold i'll never forget how energized the bar felt second set on Saturday i thought my head was gonna explode.

Nice to meet and party with lots of new peeps and nice to see the "regulars" in fine form as well.

Here's to more reunion shows!!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY NEW DADDY!

(Thank the Lord it aint StnMtn.....no offence buddy)

Pffft. Daddy or not' date=' I can still put you over my knee for a good spanking, little guy.

[/quote']

Two tickets in the tapers' section, please. I want to get the mics positioned just so to get the pathetic strained, "Thank you sir! May I have another?" squeals and squawks.

Aloha,

Brad

Spectacular weekend all round - feel a bit bad for not seeing much of Ottawa besides my hotel/Maverick's/that place and it all went by so quick I can't believe it's freaking tuesday already.

Thanks so much to nero - you continue to blow my doors off and it was nice to have completely reverted back to 'fan' mode - not that working with you guys wasn't fantastic, but experiencing nero is just that much better.

Really, it was a reunion show as much for the band as it was for the crowd - It just feels so good to be surrounded by people you know - when the band hits that particular 'crunch/wail/what?' moment and you look across the crowd, lock eyes with someone while you both nod 'oh yeah' and smile the bejeesus outta yerself.

I think I actually did something bad to my shoulder from so much fist pumping and high-fiving.

Thanks so much to everyone for the smiles, laughs, memories and excitement that only seeing nero in Ottawa can bring...

It's me, It's me! But I think I was way more handsome in the Homer suit..........

Thanks to all, really from the bottom of my heart and soul. The weekend was a total blast. I felt (and think I told you all at least three times) that I felt like it might as well have been my birthday on the first night. So many old friends from all of the years out on the road with ringing ears and grinning lips.

What a very special group of people to have in one place for one reason. And better yet what a VERY SPECIAL REASON for us all to be there.

If you know me, you know I love you.

Thanks especially to Jay, Dave and Chris, it was magical....... I think I even shed a tear or two!

Sean

ps. Post more pics if you have em!

Edited by Guest

Esau...you fell asleep at the bar .

I was trying to buy a beer for him from across the bar and he wouldn't open his eyes to place his order. I guess he kind of got cut off after that. Sorry about that brother.

BTW: the sound in that bar is REALLY good. I can't wait to see another show there in the future.

Thanks also to "That Place" for the Friday night. Couldn't make it Sat night, I was passing out hugging my guitar back at the hotel, so I figured I better get some sleep.

We'll finish that conversation next time Tungsten.

Esau...you fell asleep at the bar .

I was trying to buy a beer for him from across the bar and he wouldn't open his eyes to place his order. I guess he kind of got cut off after that. Sorry about that brother.

No worries & thanks. I was probally better off at the time without one. I recall opening my eyes at some point & the bartender giving me the hand across the throat "cut off" motion' date=' I just shrugged & closed my eyes again. [img']http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/6186/028ar6.gif

Perma-smiles alllllll weekend long...I had forgotten just how happy it makes me feel to witness nero perform.

Great gathering of folks from all over the place! especially at that place - you guys are awesome and i hope you've slept by now. Thanks to my hosts and the plethora of people i met who were only there to have good times - for a packed house both nights i could not have asked for a better crowd.

Thanks to everyone involved in the organization, everything was amazing. This was my first time to ottawa...a visit that will be hard to top! (although i'm up for the challenege)

I think this was one of the best weekends of my life.

I could not have asked for a better time!

I loved partying with those I hadn't met yet, and with those I hadn't seen in years, those I hadn't seen in months and of course those I see everyday...

but most of all I loved seeing Dave, Chris and Jay together again on stage rocking our socks off.

Thanks boys

That was awesome!!!!

Edited by Guest

Wow - what a great time! We flared out after Friday night but packed enough fun into Fri/Sat to last awhile.

The band was great. People were great. Vibe was great.

I was calling it the jamband Grammy awards, maybe next time we should get Joan Rivers to work the red carpet.

What a great time!!!

I do not know where to start as I am still a little foggy. The two Nero shows were off the charts!! I haven't felt that much energy in a bar in a long, long time. The jams were great, and EVERYONE was getting down. I really hope that we get to see Nero rock out once again.

Thanks to everyone who made That Place such a rocking time (I was supposed to leave after the show on Sat, but I just couldn't do it!!!) I had such a blast hanging out with friends both old and new. Thanks for so many memories.

I would like to say cheers to Asparagus for being the only O Town boy who would shot-gun beers with Prost, Danielle and I!!!