Jambands.ca

nero reunite for LIVE performance

bouche

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I think of these shows for the next while, will bring a smile to my face. Sara and I (and the rest of our gang) had a unbelievable good time. It was a real pleasure to share the dance floor with so many of you fine folks. The O-Town Rocks and the people are so very friendly.

The band was amazing, especially on Saturday night. They seemed to be having as much fun on stage as we were dancing.

Everybody that I finally met from the board up there, it was nice to meet you and those that I didn't get a chance to talk to, next time. We'll see you all again.

Now I have to get my ass back up to Port Elgin and rejoin the working world.

Edited by Guest

What a great time!! It was awesome to see so many people that I haven't in a long time! I was standing outside and looked over and saw Gideon..whom I've not seen nor heard of since I moved from TO...what a pleasant surprise!!

Prize for furthest distance travelled to see the show's go to Fluffhead!! Dude you rock!

It was a damn good weekend! Great to see so many of you once again. I'm still gathering up my brains this morning. Thanks Nero for two great nights of music and for bringing everyone together. 2nd night especially was off the hook! Also thanks 40 Main for being great hosts.

Funny conversation overheard between a couple...her,"honey this band is kinda crazy", him,"I know Aren't they great?", her,"wellll...I thought you said it was a rock and roll band." Him,"ohhhh uhhh can we stay?" her,"welll okay but I mean..."...haha..then he hugged her and began grooving again.

Esau...you fell asleep at the bar and just so you know I gave you the shin kicking I promised I would if I saw you sleeping in the bar...you opened your eyes then promptly fell back to sleep.

silly rabbit...haha I lined your shin up very carefully and from the looks I got I'm surprised nobody stopped me. :P

Thanks Jay, Punk and Dave and the organizers and Mavs and everyone...what an amazing time I had.

Mavs...ummm not to complain as you guys are top notch but...just so ya know if ya see this...the flashing lights that face the back of the bar are...pure evil exspecially the yellow...ouch.

Esau...you fell asleep at the bar and just so you know I gave you the shin kicking I promised I would if I saw you sleeping in the bar...you opened your eyes then promptly fell back to sleep.

silly rabbit...haha I lined your shin up very carefully and from the looks I got I'm surprised nobody stopped me. :P

haha, shin kicks!! Not enough sleep mixed with a large handful of beers & it appears the two night partys are a thing of the past for me. At least I remained standing. Great seeing you over the weekend J, always a pleasure.

Highlights are too many to list, but a one aside from the music was getting to cross paths with Pat (Farley) again, who made the journey up from N.B.

Great freakin weekend, thanks to the band for the shows, I realized on the first night just how much I miss seeing ya'll play.

dvd coming soon. I'm putting together the first night right now with 1 cam source and brad's audio. The second cam source will be here in a few days so hopefully it'll be a dual cam (triple if I can get copies from the third guy that was on the left of the stage the first night, not sure where the second night).

haha' date=' shin kicks!! Not enough sleep mixed with a large handful of beers & it appears the two night partys are a thing of the past for me. At least I remained standing. Great seeing you over the weekend J, always a pleasure.

Highlights are too many to list, but a one aside from the music was getting to cross paths with Pat (Farley) again, who made the journey up from N.B.

Great freakin weekend, thanks to the band for the shows, I realized on the first night just how much I miss seeing ya'll play.

[/quote']

haha...shin kicks! It was pretty funny when I first spoke with you at the bar(a good while before your 'nap')...I sensed you were 'kicky' so while I spoke with you I actually had my shins all twisted away(not an easy feat while facing you)...but remember you agreed that the first shin kick you gave me was equal to a dozen good kicks...so ya don't owe me a kicking...pleeeeease. :P

Sooo nice to see you too G! Look forward to seeing you again for sure! :) ...mabey I'll wear shin guards. :o

Stoner-I was the geek in the Tottally HangLoose t-shirt...both nights(hey I changed my gitches at least)

Edited by Guest

I’ll also chime in about those lights - they were brutal. There were times when we had to face away from the stage as we were standing a few feet behind them. The place is just not big enough for them.

Otherwise, it was a great time. Not much would keep me out past 2AM, but nero easily did.

Didn’t get to meet too many people from here - we need name tags or something! Quickly said hello to Dr_evil_mouse as he was working his way towards the front at the beginning of the 2nd set. Also met Basher but didn’t make the connection until later that night. (Brian - that was me and my wife Shirley you met when you arrived with Kevin and Julia.)

We left at 2:10 as we had to get home for the babysitter. They were still playing the encore as we walked out.

I’m glad I finally got to see nero, and I now hope that they play again soon so that it won’t be my last nero show.

Try and score Pete's (weirdness) source for the audio whenever you decide to put all the video together for editting. The dude running the third camera was on the opposite side of the stage for night 2.

What I'm really hoping is that someone makes a matrix of the audio sources in the next couple days. So far brad's is the only external audio source I have.

I've got ryan's cam now (right side front of stage for both nights) and jakes will be in the mail in a couple days (taped up by the mics).

we'll see what happens.