Jambands.ca

nero reunite for LIVE performance

bouche

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't need a paypal account - you can pay online with a credit card which is what I did.

I saw part of a nero set once (opening up for the New deal at Babylon - does that sound right?). Looking forward to a whole show though.

Got tix for the Saturday night show. Anybody know who’s opening up each night? Nero’s site and Mavericks have the opposite info.

BWM, I wonder if it was 2002-07-31, when nero opened for Addison Groove Project?

It might also have been 2002-09-20, when nero opened for Drums & Tuba.

Aloha,

Brad

never seen those bands. Maybe I've never seen Nero at all, but I thought that I had cought the end of a set once at Babylon. And I've only seen a handful of shows there.

nope - that's not it either. Did they happen to ever open for Metalwood at Babylon?

They may have. I remember the/a Metalwood show at Babylon, but can't remember if nero opened up. I've got my list of past concert attendances at home, so I'll check tonight.

Aloha,

Brad

nope - that's not it either. Did they happen to ever open for Metalwood at Babylon?

maybe I'm just making things up in my head :-)

Yes' date=' we did play with metalwood at babylon.[/quote']

According to my records, the show was 2001-12-02 (a Sunday).

Aloha,

Brad

The openers are Jan.12 - Dave Lauzon, Jan 13- Elbeejay

The tickets (#001, both of them :) ) I bought at the JSB show on Oct. 21 have this reversed. I wonder if that'll make them collector's items, like those stamps that were printed upside down...

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...