Jambands.ca

Loudest Show You've Ever Attended

Kanada Kev

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My loudest show was probably Big Sugar at the arena in Baysville in Summer 97.. It was incredible! The other one that comes to mind is Mono (a loud experimetal rock band from Japan) in Seoul about 6 months ago. Also Tijuana Bibles in the Blue Room in Peterborough a few years ago.

Edited by Guest

I saw Big Sugar at the Kee once or twice...those were fucking loud shows too. That stage is at least 6 1/2 feet high, that adds to it, no doubt.

From the Garnet website, two pictures of classic Big Sugar at the Kee. Note Al Cross on drums, and Gordie's rig: the two Garnet Herzogs in the rack on the left, and the two Marshall 4x12s behind him powered by two Ampeg SVTs.

bs01.jpgbs02.jpg

i'll also vouche for the big sugar. in chatham at the 8-ball.

metallica at the saddledome until a couple weeks ago.

i was front row center for tool at the saddledome. the entire front of the stage was stacks of subs. it litterally blew me back when they came on stage. i a kept asking the security guards up front for ear plugs but they just laughed at me. it actually wasn't that loud hearing wise but i can still feel my bones shaking from danney carey's thunderous double kick drum. and i almost got another one of his sticks, the guy beside me was a micro second quicker than me but he deserved it more as he air drummed the whole show.

RAWK