Jambands.ca

WOWZERS!: BURT NEILSON BAND: 10 Year Anniversary Show!

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bouche I filmed the entire show. I am writing it to my computer right now. The footage turned out really good.

NICE!

Youtube bound? DVD Torrent? I think that you can put the entire thing up if you're setup as a director.

I'm looking forward to this. Are you going to do one of them audio synchs?

I had a great time. That was my first BNB show, ever, and I feel fortunate. I also got a chance to put a few faces-to-names of some people from this board; which was also a treat.

I learned something odd, though. Until this weekend, I thought "Burtman" was named Burt Neilson. I now have learned there is no Burt Neilson. Where did the name of the band come from?

half his face is missing cuz its a spliced picture.. there's 5 frames there... i fucked up the alignment when i was shooting... got too close. i didnt take take the time to fix it up with another shot yet, cuz it doesnt bother me much.

I did one of those once at moe.down with 2 photos. They aren't that easy to do when you've got people moving and shit. I'd love to practice that art because the stitching algorithms have gotten really good in current software.

5 images is no easy feat, that's for darn sure, but your pan looks damn fine.

great pics guigsy!

everything about that night is still slowly sinking in - looking at those pics really hit home. i'm gonna be dreamin' about it allllll week while mindlessly toiling away at work.

1017 was an absolute blast! what an amazing group of people - top notch environment. I remember talking to Rico - tree planter guy who slept on bnb's porch in thunder bay, was randomly walking up the street and got invited into the party after the connection was made that he knew about bnb. Just solid good times. It was actually a guy named Ed who convinced me to chill for a while, i'm so glad I took him up on the offer. We met on the cab ride accompanied by a very very very very smashed Basher.

Schwa, thanks for the brews, hope to party with you soon.

TimmyB, hope to see you on wednesday!

WOWZERS IS RIGHT - what a fantastic night - thank you to everyone involved - and everyone who made it happen and a big huge thanks to BNB for sharing your 10th anniversary in such a special way. All the guests were such a treat and added a little extra special to the night.

Great to see so many fine friends in one place pre, during and after - great to meet some new faces as well.

Can't wait to see and hear the show again.

NYE is calling a little louder for me that's for sure.

That was an exceptional show. It had was great to see all the guests give it all up for BNB, I hope to be at the 20th annaversery, With everyone in good health and spirit. Thank you Large Marge for having me over for a beer or two. It was Great to see alot of the old faces i remember from years ago, and it is always Great too see new faces.

Keep on Keep'in On!

and ill see yas all in Just a Little Bit.

nattyMatty

I am so impressed with the entire memory of the night... within the audience such an overwhelming vibration of joy... on the stage such an encouraging sense of comaraderie.. Everyone gave 1000 percent....and it was undeniable..

We had a big ole blissful bowl of stew on the pot belly stove friday nite...

Thanks for the jam boys....

Hey was i too loud??? ;>) Oh well.....

Great time for sure. What a fun buzz around this whole show. Thanks so much to the band, and all their guests for such a masterful performance(s)! Thanks to the venue for letting this go to 2:45! Thanks to the fans for partying so hard, and having so many smiles on your faces! Thanks to everyone who documented this in some way, And a special thanks goes to the after party crew and their neighbours... Last I heard, the party was still going on! :)

For the record, when I left the venue, someone had lost a wallet which the venue recoverd and has if you need to contact them, and there was also a coat and a purse combo left behind in the club which was turned in. Each had ID with it I believe, so if you can proove you are you, you are in luck.