Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum

Kanada Kev

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for that game.

as I mentioned earlier I wil be there!

I am hoping for a split against the Sens as well.

the leafs need at least 10 more wins during the rest of the season to make the playoffs and wouldn't it be great to get two of them from the Sens?

as for Kaberle ... think about Carlo.

look how long it took him to come back.

the thing with his injury is that there's no predictable timeline that his injury follows.

it's a whole "wait and see" thing.

cross your fingers that he's a good healer and can make it back sooner than the end of the season.

Not too long now. Just gotta get through this day and get home. Looking forward to a fun game tonight.

Any predictions? I'm always uneasy when the Leafs come off a big win (shutouts especially). Not having Kaberle around will make me cringe even more when McCabe gets on the ice.

One bonus, the game is in Kanata. The Leafs have been much better on the road, even though the Pond of Kanata will be filled with Alfie booers . What'll be fun is to see if McCabe actually gets booed louder than Alfie!!!!

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

They're not even playing the game on sportsnet Pacific. Bastards. They're playing the fucking radio show. Great move. Hockey game with playoff implications... old guy sitting in a chair with sunglasses complaining about everything. Hockey game with playoff implications......old guy sitting in a chair with sunglasses complaining about everything.Hockey game with playoff implications... old guy sitting in a chair with sunglasses complaining about everything.

Lets go with old guy sitting in a chair with sunglasses complaining about everything. That will really bring in the ratings.

Fuck!