Jambands.ca

Free Hugs

mattm

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in living our crazy-busy days, we are often so touch-starved, it's sad. Loving touch/touch with an open, caring intent behind it can be such a grounding sensation (back-rubs, rolled or not, are an awesome grounding sensation!!)

there are folks who rush about all day never thinking about pausing for those few seconds of human touch. I think this campaign can serve to remind people to SLOW DOWN, and hug their own loved ones, even if they don't take a free one

I know that when we go out to shows with lots of our peeps, seeing everyone there and giving/getting hugs is a highlight of the evening.....some of youse guyz are truly awesome huggers!!!!

Nice one buffy.Good vibes are good vibes ,free hugs make people smile whether they partake or not,ask anyone with an infant or has had one,just standing in line with a little one (in a good mood)can make those around you smile and interact,I think that is simillar to the free hug vibe.We can always use some of that.

Free Hugs are happening right now in Ottawa at Bank/Laurier. I'm watching from my window...not going to get very much work done today. And, of course, I went over to get one for myself!

I can't believe the amount of love and good vibes circulating in the air today. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, and heightens my faith in humanity. People are great! I love you guys! I'm going to go join in the free hugs.

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

And it's sunny, and the stars have been shining bright for the last few nights! That makes me want to hug too :) .

I should add, parenthetically, a blanket apology to anyone whose ribs I may have broken in the past few years of hugging. I'm just built that way.

they were cracked anyway. it's fine :P